Kinect voice control on xbone

Discus and support Kinect voice control on xbone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. Does anyone know when the voice commands are coming to the xbox? I know if you change the settings you can do it but bugger me I paid lots of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PAWNK1NG, Jan 21, 2014.

1. PAWNK1NG
    PAWNK1NG Guest

Hi all. Does anyone know when the voice commands are coming to the xbox? I know if you change the settings you can do it but bugger me I paid lots of cash and want it in NZ

:)

PAWNK1NG, Jan 21, 2014
  2. New games.

Just give me voice control on my Australian Kinect.

Stephen Emerson, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Buying a 360 tomorrow. Is Kinect necessary/worth it?

[quote user="vDEACON"]
    i'd say Kinect is necessary for the voice control function alone .. i don't even use mine to play games .. i use it for voice control Kinect voice control on xbone :)

[/quote]lol, that about sums up kinect, a great concept, but other than voice control it has no real use for a gamer on Xbox, but connect it to a PC and it's a different device i believe...

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Oliver L
    Oliver L Guest

Hi,

Microsoft will bring the Xbox One to all regions in late 2014. Until this time, your region doesn't support voice commands. You mentioned it, you can change your settings using an other region, but if you turn your region back to NZ, voice commands will
    not work.

Microsoft is working hard on supporting all regions so maybe with the coming updates more regions will be supportet.

Oliver L, Jan 21, 2014
  5. Oliver L Win User

Hi,

Microsoft will bring the Xbox One to all regions in late 2014. Until this time, your region doesn't support voice commands. You mentioned it, you can change your settings using an other region, but if you turn your region back to NZ, voice commands will
    not work.

Microsoft is working hard on supporting all regions so maybe with the coming updates more regions will be supportet.
  6. Gonzo2604 Win User

What's really going on guys

I don't want a Kinect for other reasons (I don't think it will spy on me). I have small room so I won't be use it for games. Is it worth £80 just to be able to turn a console on and off with my voice. I've survived my whole lifetime using a remote or a controller.
    If they unbundled the Xbone from Kinect and dropped the price then I'd happily buy a Xbone over a PS4. If I buy something I want to get maximum value from it, and the Xbone doesn't give me that value compared to Ps4 whilst the Kinect comes in the box.
  7. PhilMarck Win User

Make Kinect 2 Optional!- Lower the Price!

It won't happen, Microsoft are dedicated to force feeding us Kinect.
    This and how would you Turn ON/OFF your Xbone? Taking Kinect away would only be via the Controller's Guide Button. Xbone doesn't have a physical Power ON/OFF button.

-

You're paying $500 for something that's missing something so essential and yet forces people to use a device which could be optional.

-

Let's not forget the deaf and mute people those wouldn't make any use of the vocal features of Kinect. Voice commands are possible via mic too, Microsoft.
  8. TROLL OF HORROR Win User

XBOX ONE Console £350 . Maplins uk

Remove Kinect and the entire console and controller cost around £80 to manufacture. Xboned.
  9. Sedasur Win User

Why I'm canceling my XboxOne pre-order

Why do the PS4 fans think that no one wants kinect?

I love it and I'm glad that now everyone with a xbone has kinect... that way we will see much better kinect integration in games. Can't wait to see the BF4 voice commands etc
Thema:

1. Kinect voice control on xbone - Similar Threads - Kinect voice control

2. AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2

in XBoX on Consoles
    AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2: I am trying to make an AR-Based virtual try-room using kinect v2 and unity. Is there someone who had already done this project or someone who can guide me? From where I can get 3D cloth assets for...
  3. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  4. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE KINECT+PC: XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ? a7b9059d-b484-4942-a8b3-7f554e8e9a44
  5. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  6. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  7. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  8. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...