Kinect setup with Dish Joey 2.0 (Hopper 3)

Discus and support Kinect setup with Dish Joey 2.0 (Hopper 3) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not get the xbox one to recognize my joey 2.0 with dish network... please help me 573f2080-8ee7-41a1-8d30-80c01e135ff7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomPeix, Jun 2, 2016.

1. TomPeix
    TomPeix Guest

I can not get the xbox one to recognize my joey 2.0 with dish network... please help me

:)

TomPeix, Jun 2, 2016
  2. AussiePunk
    AussiePunk Guest
    When I turn on my XBox One in the living room, it turns on my KITCHEN TV as well

Problem: When I turn on my XBox One which I have setup to turn on my Living Room Joey, it also turns on my Kitchen Joey, every time.

Living Room Equipment:

• DISH TV Joey - connected via coax to my DISH Hopper in the MBR
    • XBox One with HDMI Passthrough from my DISH TV Joey
    • Vizio XVT553SV TV with HDMI in to HDMI 1 from my XBox One
    • Denon AVR4802 Receiver
    Kitchen Equipment:

• DISH TV Joey - connected via coax to my DISH Hopper in the MBR
    • Samsung 32" LCD TV LN26D450G1DXZA mounted on the wall
    Physical setup: Living room open to the dining room, both TV's are on the E-NE walls of each room, there is a full height but only 18" deep dividing wall separating the rooms. This wall gives enough coverage so there is no direct line of sight from the
    XBox to the Dining Room equipment.
    Troubleshooting steps: Tried turning on my XBox with my Harmony Smart Control remote, tried turning on my XBox by manually pressing the front power button. Tried un-plugging the Kitchen Joey's coax cable from the wall.

AussiePunk, Jun 2, 2016
  3. HDMI pass-through when Xbox One is OFF

I managed to get Live TV to work with the Xbox One and my Dish Network Hopper. It is beautiful.

Unfortunately, now I can't get the Hopper to work with the Xbox turned OFF (since my wife will not watch TV through the Xbox).

Is there a way to diagnose why HDMI pass-through is not working when the Xbox is turned off?

Here are more details about my current setup:

• Connections:
    • Dish Network Hopper connected to Xbox One through HDMI (to the HDMI IN port)
    • Xbox One connected to my AV receiver through HDMI (using the HDMI OUT port on the Xbox One)
    • AV Receiver (Sony STRDN100) connected to TV (Samsung (UN55C6800) using HDMI
    • What works:
    • Xbox works fine playing games
    • Xbox works fine watching live Dish Network TV using the Xbox TV interface (coming from the Hopper)
    • What doesn't:
    • Watching live Dish Network TV using the Hopper directly when the Xbox is switched off
    Thanks!

ShatteringForce, Jun 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: