Kinect Sensor update

Discus and support Kinect Sensor update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My daughter bought the Just Dance 2014 game. We tried to play the game today but there was an error message that I have to download an update for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WimpyBat571, Jan 19, 2014.

1. WimpyBat571
    WimpyBat571 Guest

Kinect Sensor update

My daughter bought the Just Dance 2014 game. We tried to play the game today but there was an error message that I have to download an update for the Kinect sensor through Xbox live. I have 2 young kids. I do not want to have them playing these games through
    Xbox Live. I have had other updates occur on this machine. Why do I need and why should I pay for an Xbox Live account to update my sensor???

:)

WimpyBat571, Jan 19, 2014
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Cannot Configure Connect Sensor

If you haven’t connected to Xbox Live recently, your Xbox One console may need an update. To update your console, connect to Xbox Live by using a wired or wireless connection.

When your console is connected to Xbox Live, available updates are automatically installed. After the updates are installed, test your Kinect sensor and try these steps again if necessary.

If you didn’t have your Kinect sensor plugged in when your console took an update, follow these steps to update your sensor:

Scroll left from the Home screen to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select All Settings.

Select Kinect & devices.

Select Kinect.

Verify that Kinect on is selected.

For more info check:

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-sensor-wont-turn-on

M3tal Daz3, Jan 19, 2014
  3. tinyhounsome
    tinyhounsome Guest
    Error Message: 396B - 0000 - C000 - 0700 D000 - 0120

after being in touch with xbox support with same code its my kinect sensor, if i unplug the kinect usb xbox doesn't ask for this second update

there answer, kinect sensor might need servicing!

tinyhounsome, Jan 19, 2014
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Kinect Sensor update

Hi, you don't need to pay for a Gold account in any way. The console needs an update in order for the game to work, this can be obtained in several ways.

-

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

-

The link above shows you how to get the updates with or without a connection to Xbox Live.

-

Should you need further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

EggsBoxJuan, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Kinect Sensor update