Kinect sensor crashes xbox one during Xbox fitness

Discus and support Kinect sensor crashes xbox one during Xbox fitness in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue where my wife goes to use the XBOX One fitness app and this crashes my entire system. We then turn off the system and start it up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImAlmostAnnoyed, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Kinect sensor crashes xbox one during Xbox fitness

Hi,

I have an issue where my wife goes to use the XBOX One fitness app and this crashes my entire system.

We then turn off the system and start it up and the kinect has totally crashed and will not start up again.

To get it started I have to power down, and then unplug the power to XBOX One and turn back on again.

Anyone else get this issue or do I have an issue with my Kinect sensor?

thanks!

:)

ImAlmostAnnoyed, Jan 17, 2014
  2. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    How Xbox Saved My Life

This is great well done. But like others have mentioned, pleas give Xbox One Fitness a good go, I am finding it pretty cool, and works extreamly well with the Kinect 2 sensor.

Whagi, Jan 17, 2014
  3. Kinect disconnects

Hello MeerBrewer,

I regret to say I do not have an Xbox One Kinect. But, this maybe a situation where the Kinect itself needs to be updated, see Update your Kinect sensor at "Your
    Xbox One Kinect Sensor won’t turn on
    ". Also, you can find more information at "Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox One Kinect Sensor" and "Kinect
    sensor isn't recognized by your Xbox One S or original Xbox One console
    ". Let us know if this helps.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-sensor-wont-turn-on

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/troubleshoot-kinect-issues

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-sensor-not-recognized-by-console

Good luck and good gaming,

SA

greg_window10_installer, Jan 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Kinect sensor crashes xbox one during Xbox fitness