Kinect not working

Discus and support Kinect not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone help?! i have a new kinect which picks up my movement and voice commands but my friends cant hear me when i chat and it doesnt record when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B100bw1, Jan 29, 2014.

1. B100bw1
    B100bw1 Guest

Kinect not working

Can anyone help?! i have a new kinect which picks up my movement and voice commands but my friends cant hear me when i chat and it doesnt record when i try to do a private voice chat message. i have checked all of the obvious things eg that kinect microphone
    is on, chat is on, i have tried my kinect on my brothers console and it works fine, yet his wont work on my console i have the same problem! what else can i try?! getting frustrated!

:)

B100bw1, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Kinect not working

Had the same problem after the update....My X1 booted to a green X1 screen for several minutes the kinect never turned on with the console....i just powered off the X1 and put it back on and everything worked fine after that lol.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 29, 2014
  3. R O Killer
    R O Killer Guest
    Kinect not working

Hello,

First I would like to apologise if this is a double post, I've tried looking haven't found my particular issue.

Now, the issue.

For the last few weeks my kinnect has been intermittently not working. Sometimes going through the troubleshoot process works but no longer. The kinnect does not light up or work in anyway, and none of support pages seem to help. Id really rather not
    have to send the kinnect off to get fixed but if it must be, its must.

Thanks

Tim (8 year xbox user)

R O Killer, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Kinect not working

You should make a new thread in the support forums.

Because this is general discussion.

Fear2Eternity, Jan 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Kinect not working