Kinect issues

Discus and support Kinect issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Kinect sensor wont respond to my turn on voice command. It works fine when the console is turned on, and I can use commands to turn the console off,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luoltidos, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Luoltidos
    Luoltidos Guest

Kinect issues

My Kinect sensor wont respond to my turn on voice command. It works fine when the console is turned on, and I can use commands to turn the console off, but I cant turn the console back on with voice commands. I have two kinect and the other works fine but
    my main one wont respond. I haven't yet tried moving them around to check if it's just an issue with that one. I feel like I might just be missing something in set up because everything else works fine. Has anyone else run across this issue?

:)

Luoltidos, Apr 26, 2018
  2. dom0713
    dom0713 Guest
    kinect issues

hi all just noticed my kinect is working but the hand has disappeared anyway of getting this back and is it a known issue please reply

dom0713, Apr 26, 2018
  3. Smokey13EGF
    Smokey13EGF Guest
    Kinect issue

hi iceman, I did restore factory settings but it did nothing and now it looks like I cant even get a replacement kinect due to the messed up replacement website.

Smokey13EGF, Apr 26, 2018
  4. Kinect issues

Hi Luoltidos,

Hey there, let's work through the Troubleshoot Issues with
    Kinect Voice Commands guide
    . Also, is your console plugged directly into a wall socket as well?

Thank you!

Mister Kellogg, Apr 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Kinect issues