Kinect doesn't work but recognize

Discus and support Kinect doesn't work but recognize in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all Since the last alpha skip ahead update kinect doesn't work. I m on xbox one x so I have the adapter for kinect I redid the connections and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FandeZelda42, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Kinect doesn't work but recognize

Hello all Since the last alpha skip ahead update kinect doesn't work. I m on xbox one x so I have the adapter for kinect I redid the connections and everything is nickel When I plug USB cable on xbox one I have the message that say it need to restart the xbox in order to kinect work correctly but it the same thing Kinect light is turns off...

Thanks in advance

Ps sorry for ly English but I m French

submitted by /u/FandeZelda42
    [link] [comments]

/u/FandeZelda42, Jun 19, 2019
  2. GRANDMAsGLOCK Win User

Headset microphone not recognized.. help?

Same here, headset doesn't get recognized only once but I couldn't hear anybody (cod ghost) and kinect chat doesn't seem to work at all iv tried everything....
  3. Stoyvensen Win User

Help with 2 things

Whenever Kinect doesn't recognize you and sign you in automatically, go to the sign in manually. There is a section there that says "I wasn't recognized" Click it and choose the profile you would like. After a few of these the Kinect will better recognize
    you. Also, the Kinect can see in the dark with detail. So being too dark for the Kinect to see you is false.
  4. ChrisBates6 Win User

Headset issues- can hear but people can't hear me.

Tried that. All that shows up is kinect. Doesn't recognize the headset at all.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Kinect plugged in but not working

OK mate if this doesn't work it will need repair/exchanged

1 Unplug console from mains then unplug Kinect

2 Plug console back in and power up

3 Go to settings select Kinect

4 Plug Kinect into console wait for it to be recognized around 10 seconds recalibrate Kinect

Hope this helps
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Help with 2 things

[quote user="Stoyvensen"]

Whenever Kinect doesn't recognize you and sign you in automatically, go to the sign in manually. There is a section there that says "I wasn't recognized" Click it and choose the profile you would like. After a few of these the Kinect will better recognize
    you. Also, the Kinect can see in the dark with detail. So being too dark for the Kinect to see you is false.

[/quote]This . Just want to add that if you have your GT to be signed with password the kinect will recognize you but won't sign you in.
Thema:

Kinect doesn't work but recognize

1. Kinect doesn't work but recognize - Similar Threads - Kinect doesn't recognize

2. Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work?: Xbox Sport Kinect game stop working suddenly. I bought another one and they both says unrecognized disc. All my other disc works fine. df6fe896-83f8-462b-817f-e22754fa519c
  3. Kinect 2.0 doesn't work while using the companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect 2.0 doesn't work while using the companion app: Good evening! Does anyone know why you can't use the Kinect while streaming the console's image with the companion app? I couldn't find anything related! submitted by /u/GustavoMdancers...
  4. APPS won't load and my xbox one X sometimes doesn't reconise my kinect camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APPS won't load and my xbox one X sometimes doesn't reconise my kinect camera: My xbox one x has some issues. 1- It won't reconise my kinect camera quiet regulary & I have to unplug & replug it in to get it working. 2- Quiet often my apps just won't load and i'm told it took...
  5. Kinect doesn't work on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect doesn't work on Xbox One: Hi, Strangly I have 2 cases where a Kinect doesn't work, and 1 was working before a firmware update (can't tell whether that was a kinect firmware update as well). I'll explain both; I have a...
  6. Kinect doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect doesn't work: Hy, today when i turned on my console my kinect didn't turn on and my xbox is stucked in the "xbox one" green display. I tried to unplug the kinect and restart the console (following the...
  7. Kinect still doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect still doesn't work: Hello all, I'm on alpha skip ahead ring and since 3 update Kinect doesn't work. It is be been recognize by my Xbox One X ( I've the adaptator) but doesn't work. I try this steps : " If your...
  8. Kinect doesn't hear me when Xbox One is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect doesn't hear me when Xbox One is on: Since the latest update, no voice commands work when my Xbox One is on. I can still do "Hey Cortana, turn on the Xbox", but once it's on it doesn't work - done the Kinect Can't Hear Me and all...
  9. Kinect doesn't hear me when Xbox One is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect doesn't hear me when Xbox One is on: Since the latest update, no voice commands work when my Xbox One is on. I can still do "Hey Cortana, turn on the Xbox", but once it's on it doesn't work - done the Kinect Can't Hear Me and all...
  10. My Xbox One Kinect doesn't work for multiplayer chat but can hear voice commands?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Kinect doesn't work for multiplayer chat but can hear voice commands?: I tried going to settings and turning on the Kinect for chat but it didn't work. I also tried unplugging and plugging back in but it didn't work either. ac1ffefc-b6aa-47eb-89ae-6bd5f4b5e860