Kinect adapters for sale here plus free shipping

Discus and support Kinect adapters for sale here plus free shipping in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Found a website selling new kinect adapters for 20 bucks with free shipping. Seen a lot of people looking for these in the support forums. They won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LoonyEd, Jan 10, 2018.

1. LoonyEd
    LoonyEd Guest

Found a website selling new kinect adapters for 20 bucks with free shipping. Seen a lot of people looking for these in the support forums. They won't last long {I have no affiliation with thus website, just passing along the info) this connects the kinect
    to the Xbox one s or the Xbox one X.

https://itargetmall.com/cart.php?suggest=5a56ca82e098a

:)

LoonyEd, Jan 10, 2018
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    {Parity}, Jan 10, 2018
  3. Foulwynd
    Foulwynd Guest
    No verification email that free Kinect adapter for Xbox One S has been processed?

Hi, according to
    support.xbox.com/.../kinect-adapter
    you do need to contact customer support and they should be able to make an order for a free adapter.

As to why you can't make the request yourself, that is indeed a mystery.

And yes, you should receive an email that your adapter is being shipped.

Foulwynd, Jan 10, 2018
  4. {Parity} Win User

free Kinect adapter

5. Foulwynd Win User

No verification email that free Kinect adapter for Xbox One S has been processed?

Hi, according to
    you do need to contact customer support and they should be able to make an order for a free adapter.

As to why you can't make the request yourself, that is indeed a mystery.

And yes, you should receive an email that your adapter is being shipped.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Where is the killer app demo for kinect 2, microsoft?

many sales here where I live on the Kinect bundles, plus I bought one on sale and didnt like it like many others have said as well. We will never have true numbers.
  7. AlphaWheat2 Win User

All deals are priced at $10, including Diablo 3, BF3, ME3 MP3 and more!

[quote user="Hero Chao"]

Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition (All DLC included I assume?), Max Payne 3, SSX, all on sale for $9.99, and free shipping?

[View:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m03diwFt4v1r2okwqo1_400.gif]

Microsoft wins Black Friday.

[/quote]

Of course, they are all $9 plus free shipping. Lots of good deals are already sold out though.
  8. Smwutches Win User

The New Xbox One S

No. You'll have to get an adapter to plug it in via USB. Once they're available, you can request the adapter for free if you already own a One here -

Thema:

1. Kinect adapters for sale here plus free shipping - Similar Threads - Kinect adapters sale

2. AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2

in XBoX on Consoles
    AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2: I am trying to make an AR-Based virtual try-room using kinect v2 and unity. Is there someone who had already done this project or someone who can guide me? From where I can get 3D cloth assets for...
  3. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  4. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE KINECT+PC: XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ? a7b9059d-b484-4942-a8b3-7f554e8e9a44
  5. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  6. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  7. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  8. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?: I have an Xbox one kinect that my mother recently bought for my Xbox one S, yet it doesnt match any of the ports on the back of my xbox. So i have to ask, do i have to buy a completely new...