Kinect actualization failed

Discus and support Kinect actualization failed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I bought online a used Xbox 360 (original) with 60GB. She works perfect. Now I bought Kinect (new) but I can not use it. When I start the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeavysetPiano76, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Kinect actualization failed

Hello

I bought online a used Xbox 360 (original) with 60GB.

She works perfect. Now I bought Kinect (new) but I can not use it. When I start the console and kinect I receive the message that I must do an update. Because I do not have two USB slot, I remove kinect to chose "yes" with the controller. It seems to
    download (via network cable) then I always receive an error message:

"actualization failed. Code 40A3-0000-C000-0000-D000-009D"

I tried restart, burned and downloaded an update to CD Rom but when I inserted it, it told me the box is up to date. I tried to install the update via the game CD which was in the kinect bundle but same error.

I am totally newbie, used the first time an Xbox yesterday on my birthday. Please can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Rina

:)

HeavysetPiano76, Jan 10, 2014
  2. manitito
    manitito Guest
    actualization problem

After last actualization of console it's become brick.

At start it's try to run actualization 686MB go to 15% of progress then hang and is only possible to make actualization again (infinite loop).

Try to install osu1, also hang at 5% with error E101 00000504 8b050041

hard reser also not fix problem, after reset it try to run again actualization 686MB

manitito, Jan 10, 2014
  3. I update my control and it no longer lights

Hello,

I enter to the accesories app and i enter in update my controler, then i conect the usb wire and the actualization start, after that the actualization bar progress 1% and the actualization said ¨error¨ my controler turn it off and i cant turn it on now.

JoeJosephMike, Jan 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Kinect actualization failed