Kinect 360 problems with win10

Discus and support Kinect 360 problems with win10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to use my kinect of my xbox360 on my pc to use it as a webcam, I downloaded the SDK driver and the Kinectcam.ax to get it work but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ERZ Astoth, Jan 15, 2018.

1. ERZ Astoth
    ERZ Astoth Guest

Hi,

I tried to use my kinect of my xbox360 on my pc to use it as a webcam, I downloaded the SDK driver and the Kinectcam.ax to get it work but it didn't. My pc is just recognizing the mic of the kinect and not the camera of it.

Please I need help with this.

:)

ERZ Astoth, Jan 15, 2018
  2. denis97g
    denis97g Guest
    Where's the Xbox 360 Features on Xbox One ?

the xbox one dashboard it's different from the 360 one and uses a custom version of win10. they wanted to make the dashboard different from the past and make it similar to win10. There are avatars and some features are in the preview program. I don't understand
    what features are not present on the xone that were on the 360.

denis97g, Jan 15, 2018
  3. Golanth53
    Golanth53 Guest
    Premium subscription not showing after android update

I have the same problem but on a Win10 box. PLEASE HELP

Golanth53, Jan 15, 2018
  4. denis97g Win User

Where's the Xbox 360 Features on Xbox One ?

the xbox one dashboard it's different from the 360 one and uses a custom version of win10. they wanted to make the dashboard different from the past and make it similar to win10. There are avatars and some features are in the preview program. I don't understand
    what features are not present on the xone that were on the 360.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can't update from disc

6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox Beta Metro exodus crashes after video

Is it only with this game that this happens? Is there any Win10 update to do? I had problems with some pc games and it was an upgrade on Win10, if not try retrying and installing the game again.
  7. baltyofgod Win User

problemas con la conexión del mando de Xbox 360 [Translation-problems with the Xbox 360 controller connection]

Hello the pad 360 does not support the features of WIN10 so you should use it with an Xbox One pad, L Pad 360 You can use it on other platforms such as steam uplay etc.:) I recommend if you do not want to spend money there are tricks to make the pad read
    but risk damaging the system win10. Avoid:)
  8. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Ark Survival Evolved windows 10 edition won't start on my pc

Have you checked for Win10 updates on the laptop? I when I play on the laptop had problems with some games that did not open, updated Win10 and returned to work normally. Good luck!
Thema:

1. Kinect 360 problems with win10 - Similar Threads - Kinect 360 problems

2. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  5. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  6. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  7. Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update: Hello everyone, today I downloaded the latest system update for my xbox 360, and after that, every time i start a game, the kinect sensor stops working. If i quit the game, the kinect works fine...
  8. Xbox 360 Kinect Camera Installation Problem:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Camera Installation Problem:: Hello, I have Xbox 360 Kinect Camera. I want to measure the distance by inserting the camera and to take pictures or videos. I couldn't succeed to take pictures or videos with Win 7 and Win 10...
  9. kinect 360 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect 360 problem: hi,I've bought xbox 360 and from one month and it has been working properly till yesterday,the kinect dont detect me,sometimes dedect one player or 2 and then again,cant stay my hand to choose...
  10. Problem with Xbox 360 connection to Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox 360 connection to Kinect: Hi all, Hope someone would be able to provide me valuable advice on this. I have played my Xbox 360 for months without any problems in the past. Suddenly the connection to the Kinect is faulty....