kinect 2.0 for xboxonex i need adapter

Discus and support kinect 2.0 for xboxonex i need adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need adapter for kinect 2.0 on xbox one x , everybody saing it is not in sale anymore, why? a3178043-fd53-489f-b5b2-00fbd69d4959 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SNIPEREK 76, Oct 21, 2018.

1. SNIPEREK 76
    SNIPEREK 76 Guest

i need adapter for kinect 2.0 on xbox one x , everybody saing it is not in sale anymore, why?

:)

SNIPEREK 76, Oct 21, 2018
  2. dudeskis01
    dudeskis01 Guest
    Kinect 2.0 + projector

i have a tv and am looking at a similar problem with the cable.

-

the rumor is kinect 2.0 will be usb 3.0. but this hasnt actually been confirmed. what we do know for certain is it uses a propriety connection. thats going to make extensions difficult.

-

i also dont really know much about usb 3.0. someone did point me to a 10m cable for $110. supposedly you can chain 2 together, it has a power adapter to power it as well, which should alleviate the concerns on length. but for someone who would need 2 cables,
    unless the kinect 2.0 cable is very long (15' or so) thats a lot of money to spend on something that may not work.

-

all in all i think the kinect 2.0 with usb 3.0 was a bad decision. they really should have went cat 6 with a separate power adapter.

dudeskis01, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S

For a limited time, the Kinect Adapter will be available for free to customers who have an existing Xbox One console, an Xbox One Kinect Sensor, and an Xbox One S console. You will need the serial number for all three devices to get the free Xbox Kinect
    Adapter. Once this process goes live, you will want to contact our phone or chat support team to begin that process.

To get a head start, start by visiting
    Device Support
    to register your existing Xbox One console and your Kinect 2.0 sensor. As long as you have the serial numbers for all three, you will be good to go!

Mister Beep, Oct 21, 2018
  4. kinect 2.0 for xboxonex i need adapter

Since Microsoft stop support for the Kinect on Xbox One they no longer produce the unit or the adapter. It is no longer available from Microsoft or xbox suppot. You may find it for sale on amazon but the price will be inflated

The Viral Cyrix, Oct 21, 2018
  5. ItsLC Gaming
    ItsLC Gaming Guest
    no one cared for it so kinect along with the adapter was dicontinued

only way to get one is see if anyone is selling it on ebay amazon etc, but they do jack the price up

ItsLC Gaming, Oct 21, 2018
  6. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    You can pay the overly inflated asking prices on Ebay etc or make your own for next to nothing, Youtube is your friend.

EggsBoxJuan, Oct 21, 2018
  7. Ebay - But it will be expensive!

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 3, 2018
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

You can pay the overly inflated asking prices on Ebay etc or make your own for next to nothing, Youtube is your friend.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Since Microsoft stop support for the Kinect on Xbox One they no longer produce the unit or the adapter. It is no longer available from Microsoft or xbox suppot. You may find it for sale on amazon but the price will be inflated
  10. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Ebay - But it will be expensive!
  11. ItsLC Gaming Win User

no one cared for it so kinect along with the adapter was dicontinued

only way to get one is see if anyone is selling it on ebay amazon etc, but they do jack the price up
  12. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox 360 kinect to xbox one x

Not in any way, the two kinects are totally different and there's no compatibility between them for games or the consoles.

You will need a Kinect 2.0 (for Xbox one) and the Xbox one Kinect adapter for the Xbox one X.
Thema:

1. kinect 2.0 for xboxonex i need adapter - Similar Threads - kinect xboxonex need

2. AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2

in XBoX on Consoles
    AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2: I am trying to make an AR-Based virtual try-room using kinect v2 and unity. Is there someone who had already done this project or someone who can guide me? From where I can get 3D cloth assets for...
  3. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  4. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE KINECT+PC: XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ? a7b9059d-b484-4942-a8b3-7f554e8e9a44
  5. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  6. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  7. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  8. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...