Killer Instinct Won't Sync Xbox One and Windows 10

Discus and support Killer Instinct Won't Sync Xbox One and Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded Killer Instinct for PC. Previously bought the Combo Booster physical copy for Xbox One. I was told that the Season 1 and 2 characters... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StatusOne206, Jun 25, 2016.

1. StatusOne206
    StatusOne206 Guest

I just downloaded Killer Instinct for PC. Previously bought the Combo Booster physical copy for Xbox One. I was told that the Season 1 and 2 characters should sync on PC and Xbox One but I only have season two characters available. I tried the following:

• Restart Computer
    • Xbox One App > Settings > Network > Enable Teredo
    • Double checked Xbox One that characters were indeed available still from season 1
    Any idea? Thanks

:)

StatusOne206, Jun 25, 2016
  2. mugen57000
    mugen57000 Guest
    Link game from Xbox live and steam

Hello I have buy killer instinct on PC from the xbox windows 10 store and I have see recently killer instinct on steam and I want link my killer instinct account from xbox live to my steam account for have all steam features.It is possible and if not it
    will be possible in future ? Thanks.

mugen57000, Jun 25, 2016
  3. killer instinct definitive edition for windows 10

Hi,

The current version of your Windows 10 device is one of the requirements to consider before installing Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition. We recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device. This can help us determine if you're using the version of Windows which is required for the game.

Refer to
    Killer Instinct on Windows 10 FAQ
    for more information.

Keep us updated with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jun 25, 2016
  4. Killer Instinct Won't Sync Xbox One and Windows 10

I don't think the data it sync's is outside of digital content you purchase. I am also unfamiliar with the physical copy as I have digital content myself. Looking online the disc has all Season 1 content, so I am assuming you purchased Season 2 content digitally.
    Is it only the digitally purchased content syncing to your PC?

Wiiconnaissance, Jun 28, 2016
  5. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Did the physical Season 1 come with a code for the characters or was it installed on the disc?

If it was on the disc, then I fear it doesn't carry over to PC; only your digital purchases, the ones that are tied to a Microsoft account, would be synced between devices.

maxen, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Killer Instinct - 3rd Season

Hey there!

In order to download Killer Instinct: Season 3 for free, you would need to own Killer Instinct: Supreme Edition. Killer Instinct: Ultra Edition does not include Season 3 fighters. For further information, including links for each edition, please check out
    the
    Killer Instinct: Season 3 news post on Xbox Wire

Hope that helps!
  7. Catherine Cus. Win User

killer instinct definitive edition for windows 10

Hi,

The current version of your Windows 10 device is one of the requirements to consider before installing Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition. We recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device. This can help us determine if you're using the version of Windows which is required for the game.

Refer to
    Killer Instinct on Windows 10 FAQ
    for more information.

Keep us updated with the outcome. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  8. Ackis Win User

Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10

If you buy it digitally you can play it on both the Xbox One or the Windows 10 PC. It won't be through the XBox App on the PC, it'll be through it's own app (kinda like Forza or Killer Instinct).

If you buy a physical copy you can only play it on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Xbox One to Windows 10

Ok so basically you just lost you're save files and stuff like that you had on the One... You can still get you're season 2 pack, just go to a friends or a family members house who has an xbox one, log in and go into Killer Instinct provided you know someone
    with it, it will tell you then that its syncing for use on Windows 10, once its through then you can get back on Killer Instinct on you're PC and you should have season 2, although you might have to start over with everything, because they did say when season
    3 dropped to not play the PC version until you did the syncing from the Xbox One..
  10. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
Thema:

1. Killer Instinct Won't Sync Xbox One and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct Won't

2. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?: There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles to no avail. My girlfriend and I were playing...
  3. Purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in store, content won't upload.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in store, content won't upload.: I had previously purchased and dowloaded a couple Killer Instinct characters to try out the game before purchasing the Definitive Edition in store. I followed the instructions for download, but...
  4. Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall: Win 10 x64 bit, game installed fine first time around (last year or so)and updated fine.i didn't played it lately,now i wanted to do, but it says that game is not present in my system anymore,if i...
  5. Killer Instinct won't play, says to go to the Windows Store to update, but I see nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct won't play, says to go to the Windows Store to update, but I see nothing ...: Been wanting to check out the newest season of Killer Instinct, but when I boot up the game, after the opening logos and title, it just tells me to go to the Windows Store to update the game. So...
  6. Killer Instinct Won't Let Me Download - Grayed Out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Won't Let Me Download - Grayed Out: Is it possible to buy/download KI on Windows 10 Pro (Build 10240)? I cannot seem to get the button to activate in the store to let me download it. d34f2f9a-18b4-4a3b-9963-ac174d1aee35
  7. Killer Instinct on W10 won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct on W10 won't install: All my drivers are up to date, Windows 10 is fully up to date. Microsoft store says I can't download KI because Windows is not up to date. I have tried to force updates but there are none to...
  8. Killer Instinct won't save my progress!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct won't save my progress!: In Killer Instinct, my progress with KP will not save beyond 10920 KP. The Trials completions will not save will my newly achieved fight titles. 37ad0a2b-6657-484d-b716-d09c026835be
  9. Omg killer instinct Xbox one won't save my rank after matches!!! extremely mad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omg killer instinct Xbox one won't save my rank after matches!!! extremely mad: I have tried everything my rank is currently hungry but no matter what I do it won't save wins or my rank. I purchase things in the kitchen store and when I boot game up again my points are still...
  10. Official Xbox ONE Killer Instinct TE2 is an arcade stick and won't work with arcade games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox ONE Killer Instinct TE2 is an arcade stick and won't work with arcade games: I cannot control "sidescrollers" and simple "arcade" games that [don't require use of analog thumbsticks or analog triggers] with my arcade stick. The whole point of these sticks is to recreate...