Killer Instinct won't save my progress!

Discus and support Killer Instinct won't save my progress! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Killer Instinct, my progress with KP will not save beyond 10920 KP. The Trials completions will not save will my newly achieved fight titles.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrThomas8110, Feb 2, 2014.

1. MrThomas8110
    MrThomas8110 Guest

In Killer Instinct, my progress with KP will not save beyond 10920 KP. The Trials completions will not save will my newly achieved fight titles.

:)

MrThomas8110, Feb 2, 2014
  2. CDubbsW0rld
    CDubbsW0rld Guest
    Killer Instinct Wont Save/Progress

so im having a issue I noticed around Christmas and this only happens with my gamer tag others on my console isn't having this issue if I play online my win or loss is not saved any kp points I spend or gain any changes to the characters or settings basically
    anything I do to the game reverts back to when I first started the game im stuck at rank 5 no matter if I go up or down if I switch games it goes back to rank 5 I have uninstalled the game im not sure whats going on I tried it on a different console and its
    the same thing and its only this game all my other games doesn't have this issue any suggestions?

CDubbsW0rld, Feb 2, 2014
  3. Jimmster0959
    Jimmster0959 Guest

Something is seriuosly wrong with this game. The game is not saving my progress.

Jimmster0959, Feb 2, 2014
  4. JoeBoNeZ
    JoeBoNeZ Guest

I have been posting the same thing on Double Helix's forums. My game does not save anything anymore so i am in the same boat. Alot of people are having trouble since the last update so go to this link and register and post in the bug thread.

www.doublehelixgames.com/.../index.php

JoeBoNeZ, Feb 4, 2014
  5. Jimmster0959 Win User

Something is seriuosly wrong with this game. The game is not saving my progress.
  6. Potty Monster Win User

Your not the only one, happens a lot. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon because this is stupidly frustrating.
  7. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Is Xbox One, and Xbox App Beta in PC linked? Achievements wise.

8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Killer Instinct Disc Version

Hello " x Lucipurr x " :)

You get all of the characters that came out for season one, but you won't get the " Original Killer Instinct 1 " because that is only available with the Digital Version.

When the disc version of season 2 comes out, it also will not include the " Original Killer Instinct 2 " and you have to get the Digital Version to get it (like season 1)

Also, the " bonus " Killer Instinct games (Original Killer Instinct 1 and Original Killer Instinct 2) will never be available outside of the Digital Versions because they're there to promote more sales for the Digital Versions.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  9. JoeBoNeZ Win User

I have been posting the same thing on Double Helix's forums. My game does not save anything anymore so i am in the same boat. Alot of people are having trouble since the last update so go to this link and register and post in the bug thread.

www.doublehelixgames.com/.../index.php
Thema:

1. Killer Instinct won't save my progress! - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct won't

2. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?: There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles to no avail. My girlfriend and I were playing...
  3. Purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in store, content won't upload.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in store, content won't upload.: I had previously purchased and dowloaded a couple Killer Instinct characters to try out the game before purchasing the Definitive Edition in store. I followed the instructions for download, but...
  4. Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall: Win 10 x64 bit, game installed fine first time around (last year or so)and updated fine.i didn't played it lately,now i wanted to do, but it says that game is not present in my system anymore,if i...
  5. Killer Instinct won't play, says to go to the Windows Store to update, but I see nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct won't play, says to go to the Windows Store to update, but I see nothing ...: Been wanting to check out the newest season of Killer Instinct, but when I boot up the game, after the opening logos and title, it just tells me to go to the Windows Store to update the game. So...
  6. Killer Instinct Won't Sync Xbox One and Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Won't Sync Xbox One and Windows 10: I just downloaded Killer Instinct for PC. Previously bought the Combo Booster physical copy for Xbox One. I was told that the Season 1 and 2 characters should sync on PC and Xbox One but I only...
  7. Killer Instinct Won't Let Me Download - Grayed Out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Won't Let Me Download - Grayed Out: Is it possible to buy/download KI on Windows 10 Pro (Build 10240)? I cannot seem to get the button to activate in the store to let me download it. d34f2f9a-18b4-4a3b-9963-ac174d1aee35
  8. Killer Instinct on W10 won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct on W10 won't install: All my drivers are up to date, Windows 10 is fully up to date. Microsoft store says I can't download KI because Windows is not up to date. I have tried to force updates but there are none to...
  9. Omg killer instinct Xbox one won't save my rank after matches!!! extremely mad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omg killer instinct Xbox one won't save my rank after matches!!! extremely mad: I have tried everything my rank is currently hungry but no matter what I do it won't save wins or my rank. I purchase things in the kitchen store and when I boot game up again my points are still...
  10. Official Xbox ONE Killer Instinct TE2 is an arcade stick and won't work with arcade games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox ONE Killer Instinct TE2 is an arcade stick and won't work with arcade games: I cannot control "sidescrollers" and simple "arcade" games that [don't require use of analog thumbsticks or analog triggers] with my arcade stick. The whole point of these sticks is to recreate...