Killer Instinct Won't Let Me Download - Grayed Out

Discus and support Killer Instinct Won't Let Me Download - Grayed Out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to buy/download KI on Windows 10 Pro (Build 10240)? I cannot seem to get the button to activate in the store to let me download it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daryl2nd, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Daryl2nd
    Daryl2nd Guest

Is it possible to buy/download KI on Windows 10 Pro (Build 10240)? I cannot seem to get the button to activate in the store to let me download it.

:)

Daryl2nd, Mar 30, 2016
  2. John H._07
    John H._07 Guest
    A Couple Questions About Updates/Installing

OK, so when I went to get into Killer Instinct today, it told me Killer Instinct needed an update. I selected OK, and it kicked me out of the game to install the 3 GB update. This leaves me wondering 2 things. First, I thought game updates would happen in
    the background so that we could continue playing. And, secondly, the game is 80% installed, but it still won't let me play. Weren't we supposed to be able to start playing a game a little ways into the download?

John H._07, Mar 30, 2016
  3. Unable to join session in forza 5

No I have tried everything is fine. I can rent moves download whatever I want I even played round of killer instinct online no problem but Forza won't let me in a session it's annoying because it's the only game I own.

Tokiwon Blunt, Mar 30, 2016
  4. Tokiwon Blunt Win User

Unable to join session in forza 5

No I have tried everything is fine. I can rent moves download whatever I want I even played round of killer instinct online no problem but Forza won't let me in a session it's annoying because it's the only game I own.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Killer Instinct - 3rd Season

Hey there!

In order to download Killer Instinct: Season 3 for free, you would need to own Killer Instinct: Supreme Edition. Killer Instinct: Ultra Edition does not include Season 3 fighters. For further information, including links for each edition, please check out
    the
    Killer Instinct: Season 3 news post on Xbox Wire

Hope that helps!
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Killer Instinct Disc Version

Hello " x Lucipurr x " :)

You get all of the characters that came out for season one, but you won't get the " Original Killer Instinct 1 " because that is only available with the Digital Version.

When the disc version of season 2 comes out, it also will not include the " Original Killer Instinct 2 " and you have to get the Digital Version to get it (like season 1)

Also, the " bonus " Killer Instinct games (Original Killer Instinct 1 and Original Killer Instinct 2) will never be available outside of the Digital Versions because they're there to promote more sales for the Digital Versions.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  7. VWAG Lowrider Win User

XboxOne Problem

no virgin.

aol phone line no cable. im now downloading that killer instinct, as it seems you play others on it. See if that lets me play others.

yer router lights flicker than they all go out and put the red one on as in resetting.

anyone know if this killer instinct game uses ipse is it called? as it seems forza does.

I cant find this setting in router so not sure if it has it.
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

Rate the Xbox One Games Out of Ten That You Own

Is Killer Instinct a free download?
Thema:

1. Killer Instinct Won't Let Me Download - Grayed Out - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct Won't

2. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?: There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles to no avail. My girlfriend and I were playing...
  3. Purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in store, content won't upload.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in store, content won't upload.: I had previously purchased and dowloaded a couple Killer Instinct characters to try out the game before purchasing the Definitive Edition in store. I followed the instructions for download, but...
  4. Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall: Win 10 x64 bit, game installed fine first time around (last year or so)and updated fine.i didn't played it lately,now i wanted to do, but it says that game is not present in my system anymore,if i...
  5. Killer Instinct won't play, says to go to the Windows Store to update, but I see nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct won't play, says to go to the Windows Store to update, but I see nothing ...: Been wanting to check out the newest season of Killer Instinct, but when I boot up the game, after the opening logos and title, it just tells me to go to the Windows Store to update the game. So...
  6. Killer Instinct Won't Sync Xbox One and Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Won't Sync Xbox One and Windows 10: I just downloaded Killer Instinct for PC. Previously bought the Combo Booster physical copy for Xbox One. I was told that the Season 1 and 2 characters should sync on PC and Xbox One but I only...
  7. Killer Instinct on W10 won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct on W10 won't install: All my drivers are up to date, Windows 10 is fully up to date. Microsoft store says I can't download KI because Windows is not up to date. I have tried to force updates but there are none to...
  8. Killer Instinct won't save my progress!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct won't save my progress!: In Killer Instinct, my progress with KP will not save beyond 10920 KP. The Trials completions will not save will my newly achieved fight titles. 37ad0a2b-6657-484d-b716-d09c026835be
  9. Omg killer instinct Xbox one won't save my rank after matches!!! extremely mad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omg killer instinct Xbox one won't save my rank after matches!!! extremely mad: I have tried everything my rank is currently hungry but no matter what I do it won't save wins or my rank. I purchase things in the kitchen store and when I boot game up again my points are still...
  10. Official Xbox ONE Killer Instinct TE2 is an arcade stick and won't work with arcade games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox ONE Killer Instinct TE2 is an arcade stick and won't work with arcade games: I cannot control "sidescrollers" and simple "arcade" games that [don't require use of analog thumbsticks or analog triggers] with my arcade stick. The whole point of these sticks is to recreate...