KILLER INSTINCT doesnt work without internet connection

Discus and support KILLER INSTINCT doesnt work without internet connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tryed to play my new Killer Instinct Ultra combo addquisition when being not connected in internet I was surpprissed when i saw it didnot work. You... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Rubens, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Big Rubens
    Big Rubens Guest

I tryed to play my new Killer Instinct Ultra combo addquisition when being not connected in internet I was surpprissed when i saw it didnot work. You need to be cnnected to internet to play this game. It supossed you didnt need permanent conection for use
    xbox one so what happened??? This realy sucks. Bad thing I hope it will be fixed soon

:)

Big Rubens, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Big Rubens
    Big Rubens Guest
    Killer instinct do not works without internet connection

What a surprise when I was to lunch my Ultra Combo pack yesterday when I saw it doesn´t work when I am not connected to internet. A few days ago it worked but not now. I thought you didn´t need permanent connection to play games in Xone but look at this.
    This sucks, I dont like this because what happen If I don´t have internet connection, I can´t play killer Instinct!!! Bad thing boys I hope this will be fixed soon because it is a very bad feedback for thouse are plannin chose XOne.

Big Rubens, Dec 31, 2013
  3. BigWoODoO
    BigWoODoO Guest
    For unknown reason the game was too long to start error: 0x8027025a

i don't think my internet connection is the issue...

This is my internet connection

20 mbits = download

10 mbits = upload

i play killer instinct without any problem i don't get kicked to the dashboard with that error.

BigWoODoO, Dec 31, 2013
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. killer instinct not connecting to internet