Kids need to view their own time usage

Discus and support Kids need to view their own time usage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have two major issues with the XBOX parental controls. How can the kid see their own usage history? I hate babysitting their usage and they ask... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Admirable_Gold_9133, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Kids need to view their own time usage

I have two major issues with the XBOX parental controls.

1. How can the kid see their own usage history? I hate babysitting their usage and they ask about their time every day. I want to set it and let them take some responsibility rather than hovering over them all the time. My kid seems to be able to see how much time they have left for the current day, but not for the week or month or just for yesterday?

2. I'm 99% sure I can't set a time limit for the full week, only for individual days. I want to set it for 14 hours per week, but that's much different than 2 hours a day. I want him to learn to manage his time on his own and be responsible. Again, this results in parents being asked every day "how much time do I have?" I just want to set it, forget it, and be a happier parent. Odd as it may sound this REALLY wears on me.
    submitted by /u/Admirable_Gold_9133
    [link] [comments]

/u/Admirable_Gold_9133, Oct 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Kids need to view their own time usage