Kids accounts

Discus and support Kids accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried creating accounts for my kids and when it gets to the point they need my permission it says error. So I tried through the app and it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Caitlin Sotelo, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Kids accounts

I tried creating accounts for my kids and when it gets to the point they need my permission it says error. So I tried through the app and it says unable to send when I type in their emails. How do I link them to my account?

:)

Caitlin Sotelo, Dec 29, 2023
  2. XBF George L Win User

Kids-Account

Hello T!

Please provide us with a few more details or information regarding your parental control settings issue. What error message/code does it tell you exactly. Which content is it that causes the error to occur? Please take a look at this support article for
    steps on checking your Privacy and Online safety settings:
    Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reaching out!
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Kids accounts

Hello Caitlin,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, to link your children's accounts to your account, you must sign in to your Microsoft account in a web browser.

Once you're signed in, follow these steps:

Go to family.microsoft.com.

Sign in with the Microsoft account you want to use to manage your children's accounts.

Click "Add a Family Member."

Enter your children's account information, including their email address, name, and date of birth.

Click Next".

Read the terms and conditions and click "I accept."

Click "Send" to send an invitation to your children.

Your children will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation. Once they accept the invitation, their accounts will be linked to your account.

If you are receiving an error when creating your children's accounts, there may be a problem with your Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and that you have enough bandwidth to create Microsoft accounts.

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/4a07b974-8103-16ad-6ea2-46549ca19e03

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. Salmoro Win User

Xbox kid account

Sorry for late reply

In that case, log into the adult account that has control over the Family Group.

After that, Select Profile & system > Account > family Once thee, choose your child account Gamer tag Next, go to Privacy & Online Safety -> Xbox Live privacy -> View Details & Customize.

Or you can do that from the website; by signing into the adult account
    here
    . Then Choose your child account Gamer tag . then Select either the
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Onlin
    e Safety tab or the Privacy tab. and update the settings that you want to change.

Hope it helps.
  5. D4PES Win User

Xbox kid account

Hello;

Is your account set as a child account in a family group ?
    Yes
  6. wi7bit Win User

Missing Kids Account

There isn’t a family subscription to Game Pass at the moment, but you can utilise the ‘Home Console’ option where you designate a console for everyone to use (so you don’t need to be signed in) and then you (as the game or subscription owner) can use any console you choose. Even at the same time.

More details can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Hope that helps.
Thema:

Kids accounts

1. Kids accounts - Similar Threads - Kids accounts

2. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  3. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  4. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  5. EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account: Hello, I purchased as a pre-order the EA FC 24 Ultimate for my kid, but I didn't receive any redeem code (to activate under his account as I don't plan to play the game) and for him, the game is...
  6. My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.: I have gamepass ultimate on my account. My kid can't access gamepass benefits from his account. Both accounts are set up on same Xbox and which is set as the home Xbox....
  7. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  8. changing kid account to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing kid account to adult: hi, i wanted to know how i could change my kid’s account to an adult account so they can change their profile picture. i have tried managing consent but it brought me to a page which it said to...
  9. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t: Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help. The...
  10. Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account.: I have recently purchased a third copy of minecraft Java for my youngest to play online. I cannot seem to allow the multiplayer option, i have allowed all options in the family/xbox privacy...