Kid profiles can't upload to OneDrive

Discus and support Kid profiles can't upload to OneDrive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have a family account where I am the Admin and my kids accounts are linked to mine. When they play on the Xbox and record game play, they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaBusyBee, Jan 3, 2022.

1. /u/DaBusyBee
    /u/DaBusyBee Guest

Hello,

I have a family account where I am the Admin and my kids accounts are linked to mine.

When they play on the Xbox and record game play, they can't send their clips to OneDrive. I am the only one who can through my profile. Is there a way to fix this so they can upload clips from their profiles?

submitted by /u/DaBusyBee
    [link] [comments]

/u/DaBusyBee, Jan 3, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Profile Picture

Upload your picture to OneDrive and from them upload it as your profile picture.
  3. Talon Kane Win User

Can't upload videos to Onedrive

I've been having the same issue over the past week.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Can't upload clips to Onedrive

After all this trouble you described dear sir, I recommend support here,

I can see you have quite of knowledge and whish you the best of luck.
  5. KyronMclatchie Win User

Somethings Wrong with My OneDrive for XBOX One S

Well As You Can See. I Was In Upload Studio, Ready To Send My Vid To OneDrive. But Something Stopped It. I Went On OneDrive To See Wat Was Going on. Knowing that It Has Completely changed. And I Was Cross Because I Can't Upload No Captures To It. Besides
    I Did Like The Old Version Of OneDrive for XBOX one S.
  6. Terminator TAC4 Win User

Profile Picture

I'm having the same issue. I have Onedrive but it does not show up in the Xbox storage for pic uploading anymore. I really want to change my profile pic, if I can't use it what's the use in paying for it?
Thema:

1. Kid profiles can't upload to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Kid profiles can't

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  8. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  9. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  10. Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes: Hi all Just a quick question there are 3 xboxes in my house(dad's and 2 sons) all on same network ect is there a way to share between all three consoles as its causing arguments in my house...