Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”

Discus and support Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello. Every time I play PUBG in squad mode, I get kicked from the game and game chat. When I check the network, it tells me this “The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EQUENsueHOCHA, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”

Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage” [​IMG]

Hello.

Every time I play PUBG in squad mode, I get kicked from the game and game chat. When I check the network, it tells me this “The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content Usage.”

Are there any known fixes for this? Thanks.

:)

EQUENsueHOCHA, Feb 3, 2018
  2. Purchase and content usage

after help tried going on pubg game loads then goes back to home screen I go to my network and it says purchase and content usage any ideas

NuNsArEcReEpY2, Feb 3, 2018
  3. MrFunnyGuy34
    MrFunnyGuy34 Guest
    Saints Row 4 & Gat Out Of Hell (XBOX ONE (I couldn't find an option to post about SR4 on the XBOX ONE forum)) (on disc, not download) save issues

The problem with XBL is 'purchase and content usage' and 'social and gaming'

MrFunnyGuy34, Feb 3, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”

This is something Microsoft has to fix on their side.

I highly doubt that is has anything to do with your disconnects.

CrazY1985, Feb 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: