KickBeat (Special Edition) is out now :D

Discus and support KickBeat (Special Edition) is out now :D in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; KickBeat Special Edition kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE Just saw the announcement on Major Nelson's Twitter feed. It's releasing a few days early.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarringtonTV, Sep 25, 2014.

1. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest

KickBeat Special Edition kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE

Just saw the announcement on
    Major Nelson's Twitter feed
    . It's releasing a few days early. Downloading it now, to play over the weekend. \o/

I play a lot of rhythm games on my handheld portable, so looking forward to some solid playtime on my Xbox One with this. KickBeat (Special Edition) is out now :D :D

I see Kickbeat has been out on other platforms earlier, and I've watched a few YouTube vids. Does anyone know what makes this one the Special Edition?

:)

CarringtonTV, Sep 25, 2014
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    New Releases 9/23-9/29

***************************************************************UPDATE***************************************************************************
    KickBeat Special Edition
    $9.99 (USD) or region equivalent
    Release Date: 09/26/2014
    Music/Fighting

bloosuga, Sep 25, 2014
  3. Deals of the week 11/12 to 11/18

With such a busy week, probably no one cares about the Deals of the Week, but here they are nonetheless:

KickBeat Special Edition -33%
    Powerstar Golf FREE
    Stick it to the Man -33%
    CastleStorm: Definitive Edition -33%
    Divekick -33%

SpikiestSpade, Sep 25, 2014
  4. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest

Quick first impressions:

For a $10 game, I was very impressed with the soundtrack. Lots of great rockin' classics on there.

The 3 tutorials are all pretty short, and quickly cover everything you need to know about the game mechanics.

Using the AYXB buttons got a little cramped after a while, especially when needing to roll over multiple buttons simultaneously. A larger set of buttons would be cool; I've been needing an excuse to pick up the upcoming
    Xbox One Hori Fight Stick for Killer Instinct, so maybe that could pull double-duty for KickBeat, too.

The actual gameplay & mechanics are really fun, if you're into rhythm games (and ninjas) KickBeat (Special Edition) is out now :D :eek:

The story is a bit ho-hum, and is basically used to change the location of the fight-arena.

The difficulty at Normal (the easiest setting) seemed above average for beginners. Going to try a harder setting later, expecting to get my butt kicked. KickBeat (Special Edition) is out now :D :p

Oh, and the online leaderboard takes foooooreeeeever to pull its data from wherever it's stored. Luckily I really don't care about stats like that, but for people who do... there's a
    lot o' waitin'... KickBeat (Special Edition) is out now :D :p

I forgot to check whether KickBeat can be streamed over Twitch or not. I expect it will stream live, but have any archived broadcasts auto-muted by Twitch 'cos of the soundtrack. Man, I wish those record companies could get their collective licensing shizznit
    together. :/

I'm ramblin' now. But yeah - it's definitely worth the 10 bux, at any rate. KickBeat (Special Edition) is out now :D :D

CarringtonTV, Sep 26, 2014
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I would check it out if it wasn't ten euro. It should be priced properly. Some games are priced correctly (not the same in euro and dollars) and they are the games I buy. I'll wait for it to go on sale.

brandiesel1, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: