Kickbeat - Greatest Game Ever Made?

Discus and support Kickbeat - Greatest Game Ever Made? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No, not really. However unlike many games on the XBox ONE "Kickbeat" is not a greedy mistress. She does not insist upon you taking her for long walks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azrael008uk, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

No, not really.

However unlike many games on the XBox ONE "Kickbeat" is not a greedy mistress.

She does not insist upon you taking her for long walks of a minimum of 45 minutes, or demand your constant, unwavering and undivided attention.

Instead it's just a simple rhythm game that's not too hard to get into and is absolutely perfect for when you want to do something that doesn't require you to have to think overly hard.

Your Karate guy (and eventually girl) stands in the middle and enemies attack you. You hit a button to counter the enemy attacks in time with the rhythm and beat.

It's simple but not overly so. Works. And is rather cathartic.

Worth a look if you like to have something you can grab and have a quick play and that isn't going to demand you think too hard.

:)

Azrael008uk, Sep 29, 2014
  2. Greatest game moment ever?

[quote user="Crusher X303"]

[quote user=""]

Colonel Capricola. I think I need to replay this game. Fun fact: the voice actress for Musashi is Stan's Mom on South Park.

[/quote]

Never knew that Stan's mom trivia. That is pretty cool.

I was always unsure of how to take Capricolas name. By it self it is a type of fungus. Part of his name is Cola. Remove an R and you get capicola a type of pork... to many possibilities.

If this game ever got released on the arcade I would buy it so fast.

[/quote]Wow, I think you just blew my mind. I had no idea his name could mean that, or that. Wait, is this a case of... HIDDEN DEPTHS. No wait, it's just an absurd game with an absurd sense of humor.

Yeah, I was really surprised to find out she was Stan's mom. She does a lot of voice-acting for anime a games; specifically, Shu from Blue Dragon and the prince character from Moribito, off the top of my head. And Colonel Capricola is Steve Blum. You
    can recognize him as Grunt from Mass effect 2, Spike Spigel from CowBoy Bebop, Greyson from Bulletstorm, Mugen from Samurai Champloo, and I'm pretty sure I heard his voice on the Ghost recon: Future Soldier commercial. Oh, and he did the voice for Marcus Fenix
    in Epic's earliest trailer for Gears of War, pre-John Dimaggio.

Pyramid Head15, Sep 29, 2014
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Greatest game moment ever?

Fine by me. Stay in your shell and make all the random generalizations you see fit.

Burst Axe, Sep 29, 2014
  4. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest

Good to see you're enjoying an old PS3/Vita game, got to agree it's a decent little time waster.

Shigurui, Sep 29, 2014
  5. Judge
    Judge Guest
    It's a good time waster, but the survival mode is unplayable for me since they default it to an absurd difficulty level. The "story" is pretty pointless also, much like Guitar Hero's "story". The actual gameplay though on medium difficulty is very enjoyable...anything
    more than that and you will just get upset.

Judge, Sep 30, 2014
  6. Pity i have no time to waste...

This will be in games for gold for sure.

Alchemist Don, Sep 30, 2014
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    The only niggle with this game is that the tutorial gives you very useful information which people either don't read or quickly skipped over to get to the practical section of the tutorial.

Not saying that's what happened with anyone who finds the game difficult but certainly understanding that coloured enemies coincide with specific attacks can be a big eye openner.

Azrael008uk, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Alchemist Don Win User

Pity i have no time to waste...

This will be in games for gold for sure.
  9. Judge Win User

It's a good time waster, but the survival mode is unplayable for me since they default it to an absurd difficulty level. The "story" is pretty pointless also, much like Guitar Hero's "story". The actual gameplay though on medium difficulty is very enjoyable...anything
    more than that and you will just get upset.
  10. Azrael008uk Win User

The only niggle with this game is that the tutorial gives you very useful information which people either don't read or quickly skipped over to get to the practical section of the tutorial.

Not saying that's what happened with anyone who finds the game difficult but certainly understanding that coloured enemies coincide with specific attacks can be a big eye openner.
  11. Shigurui Win User

Good to see you're enjoying an old PS3/Vita game, got to agree it's a decent little time waster.
  12. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Your Game Of The Year choice?

Bayonetta. Greatest game ever made.
Thema:

1. Kickbeat - Greatest Game Ever Made? - Similar Threads - Kickbeat Greatest Game

2. Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth

in XboX Insiders
    Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth: Having used microsoft since 1980 plus windows on 3 floppy disks, and keeping up with everything and at times anti microsoft, i have moved from xbox one with konnect to XBOX X, i am finding it...
  3. Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....: Gamepass for me. Great games at a great price 359d8bf8-7ce4-4339-a9cb-317bd51b54f3
  4. Greatest battle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greatest battle: What game do you feel had the greatest battle sequence? Is there any battle sequence you would like to see in a game? For me one of my favorite battles was the Vietnam pack for battlefield. I'd...
  5. THE GREATEST BO3 PLAYER/WORLD RECORD HOLDER FOR TRIPMINES IS.........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE GREATEST BO3 PLAYER/WORLD RECORD HOLDER FOR TRIPMINES IS.........: His gamertag is NINJADILLY and he cannot be stopped. he has 36,094 trip mine kills, and he is ranked #377 out of almost 15 million unique users on the BO3 leaderboards. He apparently also has the...
  6. Greatest Hits Req Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greatest Hits Req Pack Missing: Logged in on Friday, 28th and did not receive the "Greatest Hits" Req Pack in my collection. Tried again next day and still nothing. Today's the 30th of october and the promotion is definitely...
  7. Hand Of Fate.............Could be the greatest game of all time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hand Of Fate.............Could be the greatest game of all time: With a few improvements hope they expand it I feel bad because I didn't buy it now. Thanks for the games with gold for sure on this one. have fun guys I heart this game...
  8. The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only $5! WTH!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only $5! WTH!: Not sure how I missed this. Not sure why no one cared. TITANFALL DELUXE EDITION is actually one of this weeks DEALS WITH GOLD and it's only $5. For those who know not what this game is, it was...
  9. THE GREATEST IDEA EVER

in XBoX on Consoles
    THE GREATEST IDEA EVER: OK, so here is the story. After drifting off to sleep while downloading an update for Halo 5 I woke up to see it only at 16%. I decide to pause the download and continue it later but in a daze...
  10. KickBeat (Special Edition) is out now :D

in XBoX on Consoles
    KickBeat (Special Edition) is out now :D: KickBeat Special Edition kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE Just saw the announcement on Major Nelson's Twitter feed. It's releasing a few days early. Downloading it now, to play over the weekend....