Keys for Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the annual Game Pass

Discus and support Keys for Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the annual Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I made a purchase of Xbox Game Pass valid for 12 months on September 25 and until today I did not receive my Forza Horizon 3 and Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lucavrael, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Lucavrael
    Lucavrael Guest

Keys for Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the annual Game Pass

Hello, I made a purchase of Xbox Game Pass valid for 12 months on September 25 and until today I did not receive my Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motosports 7 keys, and I should receive them within ten
    days. Can you help me?

:)

Lucavrael, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Blacbourne46
    Blacbourne46 Guest
    Forza on Xbox game pass

There will be forza motorsport 7 and forza horizon on Xbox game pass??

Blacbourne46, Oct 12, 2018
  3. AndreasBijl
    AndreasBijl Guest
    Where can I find games included in Xbox Package?

I just bought an Xbox X with Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsports 7 as a package. No install discs were Included so I assume there would be a digital key of sorts. I could not find any key to download the games, however by searching for Forza Horizon
    4 it was listed as Owned and I could install it, however for Forza Motorsports 7 I only have the option to buy. Just in case someone is wondering I am looking at the standard version, which should be included in my purchase. How can I get Forza Motorsports
    7 to register as purchased (since it was part of the xbox x package)?

AndreasBijl, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Keys for Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 for the purchase of the annual Game Pass

MRallamagoosa, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Lucavrael
    Lucavrael Guest
    Good night, I have not received my keys yet. Can you help me?

Lucavrael, Oct 22, 2018
  6. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello there,

Looks like you have been answered on
    your recent post here
    . All further support will be provided there so I will be locking this thread.

Thank you.

XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: