keyboard support

Discus and support keyboard support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; in the last update you guys added keyboard support but only the keyboard functions on my wireless logitech k400 and not the mouse pad i would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shawn8168, Feb 26, 2014.

1. shawn8168
    shawn8168 Guest

keyboard support

in the last update you guys added keyboard support but only the keyboard functions on my wireless logitech k400 and not the mouse pad i would like to see this work in a future update as it would make using things like bing and the internet explorer app much
    easier to use. as of now i still have to use the controller to work the mouse function.

:)

shawn8168, Feb 26, 2014
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Keyboard support?

Hey there Shadow!

Support for keyboards is not enabled at launch, but it could be added in later.

Let us know if you have any other questions! =)

Mister Cerb, Feb 26, 2014
  3. UncagedWAR
    UncagedWAR Guest
    Keyboard support?

I know this thread is old but I would like to know if keyboard support has been added?

I was reading a game reviiew in which the reviewer said he used a blue tooth keabord and mouse but didnt say what model.

Anyone have any info on if its supported and if so what make and model keybord?

UncagedWAR, Feb 26, 2014
  4. keyboard support

Do you have a number pad that works on your keyboard?

I agree with your suggestions but also curious as my number pad doesnt work. This is a 1999 old dell keyboard sitting in the floor (wired)

NewBlacksmurf, Feb 26, 2014
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Keyboard support?

Hey there Shadow!

Support for keyboards is not enabled at launch, but it could be added in later.

Let us know if you have any other questions! =)
  6. UncagedWAR Win User

Keyboard support?

I know this thread is old but I would like to know if keyboard support has been added?

I was reading a game reviiew in which the reviewer said he used a blue tooth keabord and mouse but didnt say what model.

Anyone have any info on if its supported and if so what make and model keybord?
  7. EssCee UK Win User

Keyboard support?

[quote user="Mister Ohnaka"]

If you have a SmartGlass enabled device, you can use the keyboard via that app on the console.

[/quote]

I don't think that a very helpful answer because:

1. Not everyone has access to a SmartGlass enabled device.

2. The OP could be trying to enter a particularly long WiFi passkey.

IMO USB keyboard support should have been a day-1 feature rather than working on niche features (i.e. TV) that are applicable to a minority of users.
  8. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Keyboard support?

If you have a SmartGlass enabled device, you can use the keyboard via that app on the console.
  9. TheJackah Win User

Keyboard support?

Hey UncagedWAR,

Keyboard support is now enabled.

You can plug most, if not all, keyboards into one of the available USB ports on the console and it will work as a functional keyboard.

There is also limited support for some wireless keyboards - it would be advised to create your own thread to find out which these are.
Thema:

keyboard support

1. keyboard support - Similar Threads - keyboard support

2. Will Starfield have keyboard and mouse support on series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Starfield have keyboard and mouse support on series X/S?: Considering that Starfield is a first person shooter the ideal and more suitable way to play the game should be with a keyboard and mouse, but it seems that Starfield doesn't have k & m support on...
  3. Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?: Hello, I am aware the Xbox engineers are working on this, but I was wondering if there is an update as to when it will be officially supported. Although I love my Xbox X for several reasons and...
  4. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  5. Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?: I think most gamers who have keyboard and mouse and play on xbox cloud gaming want mouse and keyboard compatibility for xbox cloud gaming ONLY for mouse and keyboard compatible games...
  6. Apex legends mouse and keyboard support

in XboX Insiders
    Apex legends mouse and keyboard support: Is there any chance microsoft / xbox will implement this feature ? submitted by /u/Lopsided-Raise-8869 [link] [comments]
  7. Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant: Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant b4f47c44-63ba-46f3-b1d0-49adab559e3e
  8. Expand Keyboard Mouse support on XBOX series X

in XboX Insiders
    Expand Keyboard Mouse support on XBOX series X: Hello, I have the razor turret Keyboard and love it. I wish they expand the support so getting around the menu you can use mouse and keyboard on your Xbox series x. I also wish there was a way can...
  9. Can you guys please get keyboard and mouse support for Xbox Cloud Gaming? If not then can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys please get keyboard and mouse support for Xbox Cloud Gaming? If not then can...: I want to play Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming but, controller, I don't own and it's harder to play on and touch is just inconvenient. I really need to use keyboard and mouse....
  10. The games page on the Xbox Store should show which games support keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    The games page on the Xbox Store should show which games support keyboard and mouse: In addition to information on number of players, amount of FPS, supported platforms and the like, the games page should be clearer as to which games support mouse and keyboard....