Keyboard functions weirdly when playing all videogames

Discus and support Keyboard functions weirdly when playing all videogames in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Relevant information: I Have been gone for 1 month and only recently returned, problem only occurred recently when I arrived back home. Keyboard is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Tonson, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Keyboard functions weirdly when playing all videogames

Relevant information:

I Have been gone for 1 month and only recently returned, problem only occurred recently when I arrived back home.

Keyboard is a Corsair K60 Pro TKL

It is not a hardware issue as I have tried the keyboard on different pcs and it works correctly, I have as well tried different keyboards on my pc and they work

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall keyboard drivers as well as updating them.

My keyboard on every videogame I boot up the movement is weird and choppy. It feels as though I cant press 2 buttons at the same time for movement. If I press forward I go forward, if I press sideways I go sideways, I however cannot press both as when I press a different button at the same time it acts as though I have stopped pressing the first button and only registers the 2nd button I pressed for movement. Same for pressing spacebar in game to jump. If I move forward and press spacebar to jump it will act as if I had stopped pressing forward and will only jump. All the keys work but not at the same time. I have plugged in my XBOX controller and it experiences no issues like this.

:)

Matthew Tonson, Nov 23, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Matthew. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If different keyboards work on your PC, it sounds like an issue specific to this board. Have you contacted Corsair about this?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. bowski477 Win User

Compatible Keyboards

Any usb keyboard should function on the Xbox One. Are you trying to play a game using the keyboard/mouse or just for typing?
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus

As for enabling keyboard/mouse functionality, that's totally up to the devs. I'm sure some choose not to in the name of game balancing/all players on an equal playing field etc.
  5. CommonerFriend6 Win User

Why people hate Kinect so much

Well not all the issue is around the spying. What happens when Kinect stop to function, can I still play my game?

Take for example, my mouse broke, I can still use my keyboard to navigate around. It's not efficient, but I still can do it.

If both mouse+keyboard broke, yeah then I need to change the keyboard and or mouse.

So, why is it that if Kinect broke, then I cant play until I get it replace? Is this true or I'm just misinformed?
  6. Ronnieee Win User

My keyboard doesn’t work so

Are you able to navigate on your main dashboard using the keyboard though? Does it function when not on the game? Because if not, then there must be a problem with the keyboard itself. Try using a different keyboard as well to isolate the problem.
Thema:

1. Keyboard functions weirdly when playing all videogames - Similar Threads - Keyboard functions weirdly

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  4. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  5. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  6. On screen keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard: How do I turn off on screen keyboard on xbox series? It is really anoying. 0ed2f2df-01e7-4e76-944f-b59722587450
  7. My keyboard is not functioning properly..

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard is not functioning properly..: I am currently using a GENTEK keyboard i won at a dave and busters. Whenever I try to input colon, it inputs Ç for some reason. Quotation marks input ^, why is this happening, please help...
  8. Xbox Accessories - can't map keyboard buttons to Shift function on controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories - can't map keyboard buttons to Shift function on controller: Hi, I'm writing about a feature that was recently released for Xbox Accessories, allowing controller buttons to be remapped so that they input keyboard keys when pressed. Here is a link to the...
  9. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...
  10. Xbox app keyboard function not working with xbox one

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app keyboard function not working with xbox one: As simply as i can put it, my xbox app keyboard popup function is not working when i need to type on my xbox one. I mostly use this to input long admin commands on Ark but lately it hasn’t been...