Keyboard doesn't work on a game that supports it on Xbox streaming.

Discus and support Keyboard doesn't work on a game that supports it on Xbox streaming. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My keyboard is not working in Sea of Thieves even though it has keyboard support in-game and shows me keyboard inputs on the menu, but the keyboard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iancat5575, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Iancat5575
    Iancat5575 Guest

My keyboard is not working in Sea of Thieves even though it has keyboard support in-game and shows me keyboard inputs on the menu, but the keyboard doesn’t work.

:)

Iancat5575, Apr 2, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

That's because you are using the wrong platform

You gotta remember you are using the xbox version on a pc

That's why your are seeing it in menu

That's your mistake

Xcloud only supports controllers

But on the xbox or the pc you can use keyboard if the games support it

You have to.directly install it not use xcloud as mentioned. You can use keyboard on an actual xbox or pc

Not xcloud
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you trying to play the game through cloud gaming? If yes, as of the moment, we can only use a controller for cloud gaming, it does not support keyboard and mouse features yet.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. GoT My GaT Win User

Streaming Windows 10 games onto Xbox One Discussion

Yes but let's be honest, some games will never move over to xbox one. The image I am trying to paint is for example being able to stream Anno 2205 or a speciality RTS game such as starcraft 2, stream it to the xbox and actually have the use of mouse and
    keyboard to play said pc game.

Apparently though mouse support is still in the works but keyboard is already here. They are looking to make mouse and keyboard work for gaming though apparently.
  5. The Jeydrick 9 Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC and using a keyboard/mouse

Yes but what if I want to use the mouse and keyboard while streaming, I dont want to have to unplug my desktops mouse and keyboard and connect it to my xbox when I have the ability to play from here. Can I play mouse and keyboard supported games through
    streaming?
  6. Andres Osteicochea Win User

¿Remote game only works on certain games?

I've tried all of these and the games I mentioned still doesn't work. At least Fortnite while streaming it can be played with keyboard and mouse, but with controller it's impossible.

Thank you for responding, appreciate it.
Thema:

1. Keyboard doesn't work on a game that supports it on Xbox streaming. - Similar Threads - Keyboard doesn't game

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?: After the system update (1/16/2024) I no longer can use my keyboard to go through the menu. What gives? df6c6846-972e-4461-984f-407d9292ec6c
  5. Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app: It is June 2023 and still too this date it has been no fix for the ghost keyboard using gamepass mobile in cloud mode. Any game that has custom characterization is pretty much unplayable, if you...
  6. Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app: Keyboard won't show when you isn't touching controls on the game pass mobile app. One customising certain characters in games the keyboard shows up for a split second then dissapears....
  7. My Keyboard doesn't work in Fortnite on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Keyboard doesn't work in Fortnite on my Xbox: I was trying to play Fortnite today but my keyboard isn't working, my mouse is working but not my keyboard. 791f7f95-687e-4bcf-8deb-6a08b224ae0c
  8. Onscreen keyboard doesn't appear. Can't report problem with keyboard without keyboard

in XboX Insiders
    Onscreen keyboard doesn't appear. Can't report problem with keyboard without keyboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  9. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  10. Mouse and keyboard doesn't work in Alpha Skip ahead, but does in other previews and non...

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard doesn't work in Alpha Skip ahead, but does in other previews and non...: This has been an issue since october that I've sent feedback for through the console report a problem feature and I'm not sure if it's actually being handled On alpha skip ahead preview builds,...