Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

Discus and support Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is June 2023 and still too this date it has been no fix for the ghost keyboard using gamepass mobile in cloud mode. Any game that has custom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TBird B, Jun 16, 2023.

1. TBird B
    TBird B Guest

Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

It is June 2023 and still too this date it has been no fix for the ghost keyboard using gamepass mobile in cloud mode. Any game that has custom characterization is pretty much unplayable, if you have to type in your name. You tap tap and tap over again and the screen pops up and disappears. How are you guys promoting Starfield soooo much with a game breaking glitch like this. Anybody have any answers ? This will be a deal breaker for me. About to cancel my Ulimate and say screw xbox and roll with steam . Ps I am streaming via S23 ultra and Stablet 7 respectively makes 0 sense I feel like I'm being robbed

:)

TBird B, Jun 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: