Keyboard and mouse setup

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse setup in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hooking up keyboard and mouse to my xbox and having issues with the controller. How do I get the controller to not override the mouse? Cannot go back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MOFAB5MODAVIS, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Keyboard and mouse setup

Hooking up keyboard and mouse to my xbox and having issues with the controller. How do I get the controller to not override the mouse? Cannot go back to the game with the mouse unless I reboot? Any help please...

Is there a special setting on the xbox for this?

:)

MOFAB5MODAVIS, Dec 28, 2019
  2. RHR cats Win User

My keyboard doesn’t work so

I bought a Akko keyboard and a razor mouse. The keyboard connects to my Xbox but doesn’t work but my mouse works fine.
    hello fellow gamer have you downloaded the razer keyboard setup app from the Microsoft store for the keyboard?
  3. MOFAB5MODAVIS Win User

Keyboard and mouse setup

Playing modern warfare...on keyboard and mouse the game will spontaneously switch to controller...unable to switch back. Looking for a way to keep that from happening...
  4. No One IX Win User

Keyboard and mouse setup

Hi,

There are some limits depending on the game and even in the dashboard on how deep is the support for the keyboard and mouse. So it will vary depending on the app and your usage.

Maybe someone could give you more detailed help if you tell us where or in which app are you having this issue.

I would suggest you to visit this page for a general idea on the support for keyboard and mouse:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/accessories/mouse-keyboard

hope this will helps
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

Mouse and keyboard support

Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Playing on xbox with a keyboard

Hey there Leebee

For the most part you should not run into any problems with most Mouse and Keyboard Setups. There can however, be some devices that are not going to be compatible with the Console. I would advise to reach out to the manufacturer to check and see if their
    devices are compatible with the Xbox One.

Here is a helpful Support article for
    Mouse and Keyboard Support on Xbox One

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse setup

1. Keyboard and mouse setup - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse setup

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  8. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  9. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  10. Keyboard and mouse setup for Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse setup for Xbox Series X: I'm looking for a mouse, keyboard, and lap table to hold my keyboard and mouse. I have no desk, so I need something to hold them on my lap. Any suggestions? For lap tables, all I could find are...