Keyboard and mouse on xcloud

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse on xcloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why dont you guys have native support for keyboard and mouse, It would make it more accessible to everyone on pc. especially because most games have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by boston pagel, Dec 9, 2023.

1. boston pagel
    boston pagel Guest

Why dont you guys have native support for keyboard and mouse, It would make it more accessible to everyone on pc. especially because most games have native support for keyboard and mouse, such as fortnite

:)

boston pagel, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

3. jorgeferrer9 Win User

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

I think it is needed to add support of keyboard and mouse when streaming via xcloud in PC.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Is it possible to use your keyboard and mouse to play fortnite on any computer like mac and windows on xbox cloud gaming

You guys do know that fortnite is available on pc right you install it and use the keyboard and mouse

Xcloud isn't the pc version but the series x.and it does NOT have button maping since it only supports control pads

Ontop of that you gotta rmemeebr xcloud already has latency and you want keyboard and mouse latency that comes with consoles

You might as well use your pc
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Keyboard and mouse for X Cloud Gaming?

6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, boston P. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm afraid to say, but at the moment Microsoft didn't announce why keyboard and mouse are still not supported by the cloud gaming feature, but as far as I'm concerned, they're still working on implementing the option.

Right now, we can play only with an Xbox controller on cloud gaming supported devices.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Keyboard and mouse on xcloud - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse xcloud

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  8. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  9. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  10. Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud': Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to pay the $4 on this extension with a gift card called (the perfect gift card). Thanks 79f082b4-20fe-4834-8ea4-aaddf193e219