Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug

Discus and support Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, many players have been dealing with this issue since the game came out, and surprisingly only happens in xbox... please check what's the community... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abraham Dos Santos, May 6, 2023.

1. Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug

Hi, many players have been dealing with this issue since the game came out, and surprisingly only happens in xbox... please check what's the community saying in reddit regarding this issue

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/10hthpc/xbox_warzone_2_mousekeyboard_stop_working_ingame/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

If you scroll down you would see that is still happening and it's been happening for months now

:)

Abraham Dos Santos, May 6, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Abraham, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and a user like you

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to play warzone with mouse and keyboard on your Xbox

I just want to let you know that if the problem is occurring only with this specific game and no others the best option is report the problem to the game developer
    You can reach them using the link below
    https://support.activision.com/options

For reference, if you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft or the dedicated game support please visit thir thread
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

console has aim assist on controllers too. people use keyboard and mouse on xbox and ps4 with adapters. stop blaming pc players, i play a lot of warzone and still have not seen a cheater.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

console has aim assist on controllers too. people use keyboard and mouse on xbox and ps4 with adapters. stop blaming pc players, i play a lot of warzone and still have not seen a cheater.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Warzone 2 Mouse and Keyboard stop working all of a sudden

Hi Kreky! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. This is not the situation I want you to be in. Let's see what we can do about that.

Based on the official support websites or pages of Xbox, there's no known issue regarding keyboard and mouse stop working in game.

My suggestion here is to perform a factory reset to delete potentially corrupted data that may be causing the issue. There's an option to keep your games and apps. Please refer to this link https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If you keep encountering the issue, the best option is to report it to the Xbox team via the Report a problem app so they can investigate it properly and will release a fix on their next update. Learn more about reporting a problem here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Controller disconnecting while using keyboard and mouse.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This is a known bug with Fortnite. The controller and the accessory (keyboard and mouse) do not work independently of each other. When the controller turns off the keyboard stops working. Hopefully it is fixed in a future update.
Thema:

1. Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse Warzone

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  8. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  9. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  10. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...