Keyboard and mouse not working

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive had a keyboard and mouse connected on my xbox for years, even using it to navigate the xbox menu and playing certain games that allow them. but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacksonHorn-Fahrner, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Keyboard and mouse not working

ive had a keyboard and mouse connected on my xbox for years, even using it to navigate the xbox menu and playing certain games that allow them. but suddenly they just dont work anymore. not on the games or the apps or the xbox menu, they still light up and work on other devices, and yes ive tried using different mouse/keyboards, they didnt work either. also im on xbox series x.

:)

JacksonHorn-Fahrner, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Teclado e rato para Xbox

Any USB mouse and keyboard will work. Remember not all games support mouse and keyboard.
  3. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  4. sprkle Win User

Mouse

only certain games work on mouse and keyboard unfortunately, would be nice to see more games have a mouse and keyboard
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.
  6. lilyebaka Win User

Warzone keyboard and mouse problem

Unplug your mouse and keyboard, reset your xbox, plug your mouse and keyboard back in, then load the game. Works for me
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse not working

1. Keyboard and mouse not working - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse working

2. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  3. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  5. When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working: Hi when I play on my Xbox one on mouse and keyboard very often they stop working I tried if is my keyboard and mouse have some problem but on PC don't have this problem only when I play on my Xbox...
  6. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...
  7. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.: So I plugged in my mouse and keyboard to my Xbox and tried to play Fortnite. When I tried to do that, I log onto Fortnite and my mouse cursor pops up in the middle of the screen but it doesn’t...
  8. Keyboard and mouse not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse not working: Split from this thread. he is not the only person having this issue. there was an update to xbox on oct 5th 2023 that broke the mouse input. only one mouse button works at a time. xbox has to...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not work with keyboard and mouse on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not work with keyboard and mouse on PC: I recently go Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and it is telling me that I need to connect a controller and I can't use keyboard and mouse on every game. I know it's not because it isn't compatible because...
  10. Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug: Hi, many players have been dealing with this issue since the game came out, and surprisingly only happens in xbox... please check what's the community saying in reddit regarding this issue...