keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

Discus and support keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HG Edits, Jan 1, 2019.

1. HG Edits
    HG Edits Guest

keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not working and i haven't had a problem with mouse and keyboard until yesterday please fix this problem or
    inform fortnite on there problem

:)

HG Edits, Jan 1, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hey there

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

If its only happening with Fortnite the issue is with Epic games.
  4. HG Edits Win User

so epic and Microsoft are working on a fix?
  5. Atherza Win User

Hey there, this is a known issue and is currently being looked into!
  6. XdPrn Win User

If its only happening with Fortnite the issue is with Epic games.
    This problem is happening on all supported games for me the xbox is not fully detecting my keyboard and mouse, the problem is not within epic games other than the xbox it self?
Thema:

1. keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem - Similar Threads - keyboard mouse working

2. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  3. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  5. When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working: Hi when I play on my Xbox one on mouse and keyboard very often they stop working I tried if is my keyboard and mouse have some problem but on PC don't have this problem only when I play on my Xbox...
  6. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...
  7. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.: So I plugged in my mouse and keyboard to my Xbox and tried to play Fortnite. When I tried to do that, I log onto Fortnite and my mouse cursor pops up in the middle of the screen but it doesn’t...
  8. Keyboard and mouse not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse not working: Split from this thread. he is not the only person having this issue. there was an update to xbox on oct 5th 2023 that broke the mouse input. only one mouse button works at a time. xbox has to...
  9. Keyboard and mouse not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse not working: ive had a keyboard and mouse connected on my xbox for years, even using it to navigate the xbox menu and playing certain games that allow them. but suddenly they just dont work anymore. not on the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not work with keyboard and mouse on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not work with keyboard and mouse on PC: I recently go Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and it is telling me that I need to connect a controller and I can't use keyboard and mouse on every game. I know it's not because it isn't compatible because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix mouse and keyboard xbox problems

2. xbox keyboard not working

3. mouse not working on.xbox

4. battlefront 2 mouse not working,
  5. xbox mouse and keyboard problems,
  6. mouse not working fortnite xbox,
  7. xbox keyboard and mouse fortnite not working,
  8. mouse not working on fortnite xbox,
  9. mouse not working on xbox one,
  10. y is my mouse not working on xbox