Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Correct_Reserve_9455, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and wireless, they should be for all platforms

submitted by /u/Correct_Reserve_9455
    [link] [comments]

/u/Correct_Reserve_9455, Jun 13, 2024
  2. ClausReich Win User

Shadows of war "press space to continue" on windows game pass.

It seems that the game might be automatically defaulting to another HID, instead of the keyboard/mouse. Try to disconnect your graphics tablet and any other device that isn't your keyboard and mouse. Then, check if the game works correctly.
  3. skys7 Win User

Absolutly should have a keyboard and mouse!!!!!!!!

You can game with your tablet and you can connect a mouse and keyboard to that.

At least for the Surface tablets :p

Get those if you wanna play commander mode with Xbox One.
  4. CrystalWilliams-Brow Win User

Opening Game Bar Covers Whole Screen including the area to record and won't close

The bottom isn't moving. Where can I adjust transparency? It could be because it's a tablet and I don't have an external keyboard or mouse.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Using a word processor

Even a mobile phone with either iOS or Android. I use an android device and have the MS Office apps on my phone. Have used Word on the fly, so deffo an option to add to the list :)
    Absolutely, although I've found them difficult to work with on the phone.

My Samsung S8 phone and my Galaxy Tab 4 running android have a feature called DEX. I plug the phone or tablet into a mini docking station with HDMI and my phone or tablet go into a PC like desktop mode on my TV with full mouse and keyboard support. Something
    you can't do on an iPhone or iPad though.
  6. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

I think it was good for msn.com it works for tablets and touch screens. I don't think it works for A os that requires a keyboard, mouse or controller. I miss the blades. Can we have them back please
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

1. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse Tablets

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  6. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  7. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  8. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  9. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...