Kept getting error code 80151012

Discus and support Kept getting error code 80151012 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I kept receiving the error code 80151012 while trying to DL my profile in my console. Even though I already did everything to try & fix it, but I still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gameChanger8890, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Kept getting error code 80151012

I kept receiving the error code 80151012 while trying to DL my profile in my console. Even though I already did everything to try & fix it, but I still can't even DL my profile to my console. Why is that? I would really appreciate the help. Thank you.

:)

gameChanger8890, Nov 17, 2016
  2. XGN Bburke99
    XGN Bburke99 Guest
    My friend can't download his account on my xbox 360

I keep getting error code 80151012. Any ways to fix tht?

XGN Bburke99, Nov 17, 2016
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot download profile

5. Mister Cizl Win User

I need help

Hey Bro Itz Zero! Do you get an error code when the error message pops up? If the code is 80151012, give the steps listed on the

error code page
    a try and see if they help you get you back to gaming. Thanks!
  6. Death Speed God Win User

Error code 80151012 turn around time unacceptable!!!!!!!

7. WPAK Win User

Downloading a new Profile doesn't work...

8. brilliant joey Win User

Cant download my mates profile

Thema:

Kept getting error code 80151012

1. Kept getting error code 80151012 - Similar Threads - Kept getting error

2. My roblox kept crashing when I got my new pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox kept crashing when I got my new pc.: Recently, I got a new pc, a 'NVIDIAGT710' and I keep encountering issues with roblox. The player keeps crashing without an error message within a minute of joining the game. As for me, this is...
  3. I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...: Need help setting up my xbox one s with out a controller and only having a media remote. I reset my console and kept apps and games and now it wants me to use a controller which I don't have and...
  4. complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ...: all day not able to get on I have been left on the phone for 1 hour a disgrace there support is worst ever I want compensation and refund disgrace cde6f4f6-2b13-4af7-ac1d-8752fa6378a7
  5. I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...: I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work I had to buy each one individually but...
  6. Laptop kept restarting when spacebar/ctrl key is pressed. This happened after playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop kept restarting when spacebar/ctrl key is pressed. This happened after playing...: Played spiderman 2 remastered for few hours and suddenly my spacebar & ctrl key led to laptop restarting. Did not change any settings at all 0a9d9a23-d110-4ee0-a897-335caed1032b
  7. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...: My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while and they kept fighting back. One of them...
  8. When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...: As the title said, I am trying to add my microsoft account to my Xbox one S, and when I go to add it( via tapping the add new anywhere on the console), I get a blank loading screen and then...
  9. I get perm banned bc i booted someone even tho i kept getting booted i do it 1 time and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get perm banned bc i booted someone even tho i kept getting booted i do it 1 time and i...: [img] please help me 98490f6e-d8af-48f7-92b3-e76651afffe2
  10. People kept team killing me 7 out of the 9 rounds and I get banned for talking for saying to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People kept team killing me 7 out of the 9 rounds and I get banned for talking for saying to ...: I should not have been banned for talking I never harassed the person it's a false report f4453da8-1dd9-4356-870b-c81d43b6ec2b