Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

Discus and support Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Hanson2, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards

:)

David Hanson2, Jan 31, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello David H, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. I was researching in one of the Microsoft forums and found this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7) Gerardo C. independent advisor , shows that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

First, make sure the console is updated. If it is not, update it and see if it still asks you the same thing. If the problem persists after updating, then try the following:

"Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem persists."

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. DAVEBOB11 Win User

Microsoft rewards app problem.

My xbox rewards app keeps asking to update location
  4. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Rewards on Xbox keeps asking me to update my location

Thanks for that, however, Xbox Live is not yet available for your region which may be causing the issue. In this case, it would be best to submit a ticket to the Rewards Team in that way they can check this for you as well as guide you with the next steps needed.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards Team.

But just make sure that your region is supported by checking this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/micro...

As an additional help, you can check this link and click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. Profilename231 Win User

My country (Macedonia) is on the list
Thema:

1. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking - Similar Threads - Keeps asking update

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  4. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  5. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  6. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  7. Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account: This has been happening for a while now, but I've grown tired of it. Basically, every time I open, in my case, it is Halo Infinite and MCC, I haven't opened another game to see if this still...
  8. Xbox Series X keeps asking “Enter your password”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X keeps asking “Enter your password”: Every time i start the Xbox it asks me to enter my password to sign in. It is incapable of remembering the details. Why? I am using 2FA and Microsoft Authenticator fwiw...
  9. How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?: Each time I try to open my rewards app on console it states that I need to update my location and won't allow me to go any further so therefore I have lost my streak and Microsoft support haven't...
  10. Xbox controller keeps asking for update on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps asking for update on series x: Every time i start up my xbox or unplug and plug my controller a message pops up saying: Your controller needs an update but i am 100% sure that i update it every-time i launch my xbox Is there...