Keeps asking me to buy gamepass

Discus and support Keeps asking me to buy gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cant play multiplayer modes. It keeps taking me to buy the stupid gamepass. Did everything..reinstalled, restarted etc..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P A T 1 E N C 3, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Keeps asking me to buy gamepass

cant play multiplayer modes. It keeps taking me to buy the stupid gamepass. Did everything..reinstalled, restarted etc..

:)

P A T 1 E N C 3, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Core (or Ultimate which includes Core) is required to play online in most games.
  3. Tanay Vinod Nair Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

But how i play the new mw3 multiplayer. It should not ask me to buy gamepass because mw3 multiplayer. Is free
  4. Juan A7765 Win User

Gamepass not working for me

I don't know if he redeem it or not but the console it is asking me for me to buy gamepass even though I had it before we game shared
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

Did you buy the game or just download it off of gamepass .

If you downloaded it and recently let gamepass expire you must buy the game.

Downloaded gamepass games arent yours to keep only if you buy them
  6. DaiyamoLeoblaze Win User

Gamepass and Microsoft Store

When I launch the game, it's asking me to buy the Gamepass to play, even though I bought the game and the dlc from the Microsoft store.
Thema:

1. Keeps asking me to buy gamepass - Similar Threads - Keeps asking buy

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  4. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  5. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  6. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  7. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  8. Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account: This has been happening for a while now, but I've grown tired of it. Basically, every time I open, in my case, it is Halo Infinite and MCC, I haven't opened another game to see if this still...
  9. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  10. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...: buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new 33cc7d6b-a01b-477e-b907-de72e9d7a8f6