Keep losing TV after using netflix

Discus and support Keep losing TV after using netflix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I run my fibre TV through my Xbox One console and are a Netflix user as well. Everything has always run fine until the last week. When using Netflix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben Clausen, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Ben Clausen
    Ben Clausen Guest

I run my fibre TV through my Xbox One console and are a Netflix user as well. Everything has always run fine until the last week. When using Netflix through the console and switching back to TV it can never find the signal again and requires a console restart
    every time to view TV. Any help/ideas?

:)

Ben Clausen, Jan 21, 2016
  2. ShakyThread4
    ShakyThread4 Guest
    Keep Losing Connection During Netflix.

Does this only happen when using Netflix of does it also happen with other apps such as YouTube?

ShakyThread4, Jan 21, 2016
  3. IBeewinning
    IBeewinning Guest
    Keep Losing Connection During Netflix.

While im watching Netflix i will randomly get disconnected from Xbox, it happens mostly during the night and happens from 1-20+ times while im streaming Netflix. Before you ask, no its not my router its not my Xbox i have looked into this and tried everything
    and have realized that this is happening to many people and is nothing wrong with there connection there is something wrong with either Xbox or the Netflix app. This is getting extremely annoying and making me want to just sell my xbox because i can watch
    Netflix perfectly fine on my Ipod, Iphone, Laptop and Blu-Ray player. PLEASE FIX THIS MICROSOFT!

IBeewinning, Jan 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: