Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

Discus and support Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SirJohnEhMacdonald, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it. I currently am not at my physical console, so messing around with that is not an option, but my console should be fine as I played on it a few days ago. I am in a different part of the country from my console for the next few weeks so if anyone could help me fix this, I’d appreciate it.

submitted by /u/SirJohnEhMacdonald
    [link] [comments]

/u/SirJohnEhMacdonald, Jun 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...