Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

Discus and support Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had my console since Nov. 28th with no problems. Everything was working fine just hours ago. Heard the new update was due in a few days but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LR King Cobra, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

Hi,

I've had my console since Nov. 28th with no problems. Everything was working fine just hours ago. Heard the new update was due in a few days but should download automatically if instant on is enabled. Which it is, however I was prompted to complete the
    update on start up...2/16/14 approximately 1:30 pm EST. Anywhere from 77 to 80% I get the message problem with the update. I can still play offline, well I could before I did a factory restore, just can't connect to live. Checked my network it's good, tried
    power cycling and went from wireless to a wired connection...same deal. I know Microsoft held the update back for a week, don't know if there were bugs or something with it....but I wanted to know if this was a common issue people were having with this update?
    Or should I go ahead and send it in for repairs?

:)

LR King Cobra, Feb 16, 2014
  2. HPGrizzly
    HPGrizzly Guest
    Update stuck at 79%

Update stuck at 79% Anyone else getting this? It's completed according to my Xbox but when I go to multi-player it's still on 79%

HPGrizzly, Feb 16, 2014
  3. RP28681
    RP28681 Guest
    Attempting to update new Xbox one s.

I am attempting to run the update on a new XBox One S console and keep getting the following message when the update stops about 10% in.

"There was a problem with the update "

The error message provided is:

"Update error: 0x89230000a 0x00000000 0x00000206"

Please help

RP28681, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

Got it working. Was about to send it in and decided to try the offline update tool first. It worked!!!

LR King Cobra, Feb 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update