keep getting logged out

Discus and support keep getting logged out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Logan Bissett, Mar 17, 2024.

1. keep getting logged out

every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says the same thing it keep[s happening my computer is up to date and i have tried to restart my computer but it wont work

:)

Logan Bissett, Mar 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

keep getting logged out

Hi Logan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please verify that your browser is not preventing a login pop-up from the Microsoft site.

Access the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

Additionally, ensure that you clear your browser cache and cookies.

If that still does not work, please, reset your connection:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Fn SLIP Win User

Keep getting logged out of Xbox Live

Also I have done the delete suggestions and cleared the system cache
  4. Ayemac Win User

Account Keeps Getting Logged Out of Live

To be clear, no one else gets disconnected. It doesn't matter if I'm wireless or wired or on another console - this one user gets disconnected while the others do not.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I keep getting logged out imidiatly

Hi Langston, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Let's make sure your account security information is updated:

Sign in to your Microsoft account: https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/additional

Verify that your security information is correct and up to date (image), I also recommend turning on the 2-step verification.

Then, please, try accessing the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's InPrivate mode.

To use InPrivate mode on Microsoft Edge, click the three dots on the top right of the screen and select "New InPrivate Window".

You can also press CTRL+SHIFT+N keys together on your keyboard.

Verify that your browser is not preventing a login pop-up from the Microsoft site.

When a pop-up has been blocked, Edge will display the following image in your web browser's address bar.

https://attachment.belimitless-app.io/scanned/7c050892-3fe0-48bc-849c-18975bb6aecf/d30dfc2e-92cd-4e66-9308-953f14123bf2

If that still does not work, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Agent"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and Account Profile Questions" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  6. Fn SLIP Win User

Keep getting logged out of Xbox Live

Same problem, usually when I try to play GTA 5 and the loving unknown network error. Yes my NAT is open, yes deleted profile, yes did the uPnP and reset the router, yes to probably a lot of other stuff someone might say but we shall see.
Thema:

keep getting logged out

1. keep getting logged out - Similar Threads - keep getting logged

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  7. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  8. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  9. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  10. I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...: This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this...