keep getting "cant get a Teredo IP address on my xbox one s version

Discus and support keep getting "cant get a Teredo IP address on my xbox one s version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; keep getting "cant get a Teredo IP address on my xbox one s version. I just want to be able to play my NBA2K21 but keeps blocking me ??? it udates the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AustinCaps, Jan 17, 2021.

1. AustinCaps
    AustinCaps Guest

keep getting "cant get a Teredo IP address on my xbox one s version. I just want to be able to play my NBA2K21 but keeps blocking me ??? it udates the rosters but when i go to my team it kicks me out and Cont get a Teredo IP address

:)

AustinCaps, Jan 17, 2021
  2. FlakoCaceres Win User

NAT strict... contacted xbox, my internet provider and my router provider and still no help

i do the multiplier test and i always get cant get a teredo IP address
  3. Jamg3 Win User

Cant get a Teredo IP Address!

Thanks for your help people! after about a month and a couple of phonecalls they updated the firewall and opened teredo ports so everything is good now
  4. jmcode Win User

5. Jamg3 Win User

Thanks for your help! I will get back to you if the problems solved or not
  6. taidara Win User

Greetings Jamg3!

Consult with the IT department at your school, to make sure the following ports are being forwarded:

• Port 500 (UDP)
      ISAKMP
      for IPsec services
    • UDP Port 3544 (UDP) Teredo transition mechanism (tunneling)
    • UDP Port 4500 (UDP) IPsec over NAT traversal
Thema:

1. keep getting "cant get a Teredo IP address on my xbox one s version - Similar Threads - keep getting cant

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...: O keep getting messages saying more that one WiFi so need to name or delete the rest iv done that even got a new email account them verified it then put it in and still get a code saying no. Any...
  7. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  8. how do i get my first 50 followers on twitch? i cant get to 40 cuz they keep following me...

in XboX Insiders
    how do i get my first 50 followers on twitch? i cant get to 40 cuz they keep following me...: I cant get to 50 followers, i got 47 at the moment, whats a good strategy to keep people entertained? Im not that good w talking so ik it can get boring submitted by /u/virusinferno66 [link]...
  9. i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...: i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help with next steps if you have experienced this fdba099f-4b33-4060-9bb6-33803b8b17cd
  10. i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ...: your connection to the host has been lost every time i try to join a match this nver happen to me before plz help me a7ed3706-d3b1-466d-a267-d1cc5d7b1e3c