Kapcsolódási probléma (Connection problem)

Discus and support Kapcsolódási probléma (Connection problem) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Jigsaw Napi Kihívásokr kattintva nem tölti be. Tegnap váratlanul feldobott a rendszer egy javaslatot, amit nem értettem pontosa és elutasítottam.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabor1947, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Gabor1947
    Gabor1947 Guest

Jigsaw Napi Kihívásokr kattintva nem tölti be. Tegnap váratlanul feldobott a rendszer egy javaslatot, amit nem értettem pontosa és elutasítottam. lehet, hogy ez áll a történés mögött. Válaszukat várva üdvözlettel Gábor

[Translation]

Clicking on Daily Challenges Jigsaw does not load. Yesterday, the system unexpectedly hit a proposal that I did not understand and refused.
    it may be that this is behind the story. Greetings to Gábor

:)

Gabor1947, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Troll3r65
    Troll3r65 Guest
    Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live

Hi !

Szombat óta semmi “live” ..

Lesz valami megoldás , és mikor ?

Kicsit idegesítő hogy fizetsz egy szolgáltatást és amikor probléma van annyit nem írnak hogy “fapapucs” .....

(Budapest)

Troll3r65, Sep 11, 2018
  3. jkoll66
    jkoll66 Guest
    Smartglass connection problems

Hello all,

I've searched the Internet and can't find a solution to my issue. I can't get Smartglass to connect to my console over my wi-fi network . I have the app installed on my Xoom and Razr. I have Smartglass enabled on my console. I can't connect using either device. Eventually, I get a message saying "Unable to locate my console". I can, however, connect with my phone over 4g. Is there a setting on my router that needs to be changed? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

jkoll66, Sep 11, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Sep 14, 2018
  5. EddieDaddy85
    EddieDaddy85 Guest
    Szia Gábor!

A játékot bejelentkezett XBOX fiókkal használod?

Ha igen, akkor az összes eddig elért eredményed a felhőben tárolódik.

Javaslom, hogy töröld le a játékot (Start/jobb klikk a játék ikonján/Eltávolítás)

Ezután indítsd újra a gépet, lépj be a Microsoft Store-ba, majd töltsd le újra a játékot.

Indítás után jelentkezz be az XBOX fiókoddal (így az eddig elért eredmények autómatikusan szinkronizálódni fognak).

Remélhetőleg ez megoldja a problémádat,

kérlek jelezd, hogy sikerült-e!

Üdv!

[Translation]

Hello Gabor!

Does the game use a signed-in XBOX account?

If so, all the results you have achieved so far are stored in the cloud.

I suggest you clear the game (Start / Right click on the game icon / Remove)

Then restart the computer, log on to the Microsoft Store, and then download the game again.

After you've started, sign in with your XBOX account (so the results you've achieved will automatically synchronize).

Hopefully this will solve your problem,

please indicate if it has succeeded!

Hi!

EddieDaddy85, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: