Kameo not supported message backwards compatibility

Discus and support Kameo not supported message backwards compatibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the latest preview program console update that supports backwards compatibility installed but kameo is not recognised as supported. Mass Effect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PorkyGimp, Jun 17, 2015.

1. PorkyGimp
    PorkyGimp Guest

I have the latest preview program console update that supports backwards compatibility installed but kameo is not recognised as supported. Mass Effect and Hexic both work perfectly.

I have the download version and disc copy of kameo.

:)

PorkyGimp, Jun 17, 2015
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    maxen, Jun 17, 2015
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    XBox 360 Spiele auf der XBox One?

Hi there,

there is a (growing) selection of Xbox 360 games that are supported on the Xbox One, which can be found here:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Alongside with some other details and limitations/requirements to the backwards compatibility

Keep in mind that any 360 games that require an accessory, like the Kinect, will not be backwards compatible.

4. Kameo not supported message backwards compatibility

same here,both Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero retail discs show up as not recognised

GarethSchofield, Jun 17, 2015
  5. WOW DYLAN
    WOW DYLAN Guest
    Hello PorkyGimp & JediScho,

it maybe because -

Q: Why are my Disc based copies of approved games are not working?

A: Currently we are only supporting game disc’s from the North America region. We are working on making all games available via disc. This will be fully supported when the program launches for everyone.

I hope this helps!

WOW DYLAN, Jun 18, 2015
  6. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Hey All,

If you're having issues with a new preview feature, go ahead and post in the preview support forums located below. Over there you'll get a much better response to the issues you're having Kameo not supported message backwards compatibility :)

Preview Support Forums

Hordie, Oct 31, 2018
  7. WOW DYLAN Win User

Hello PorkyGimp & JediScho,

it maybe because -

Q: Why are my Disc based copies of approved games are not working?

A: Currently we are only supporting game disc’s from the North America region. We are working on making all games available via disc. This will be fully supported when the program launches for everyone.

I hope this helps!
  8. Hordie Win User

Hey All,

If you're having issues with a new preview feature, go ahead and post in the preview support forums located below. Over there you'll get a much better response to the issues you're having :)

Preview Support Forums
  9. GarethSchofield Win User

same here,both Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero retail discs show up as not recognised
  10. Silvercube Win User

Games for older players

Xbox 360 games will soon be backwards compatible, so if you're interested in trying out some, Kameo would be a good choice from what you described. The world is not as dark and does have some challenges that make the game worth playing.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Playing My Original Xbox Games

Thema:

1. Kameo not supported message backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Kameo supported message

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. About a kameo elements of power sequel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About a kameo elements of power sequel: Hello I caught wind that there was a kameo elements of power 2 in the making a while ago but it was cancelled I personally would love to see it be made and released however I understand that it...
  5. Code for 'KAMEO' can't be redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code for 'KAMEO' can't be redeemed: I pre-ordered Quantum Break on amazon, and got a code for bonus 360 game 'KAMEO' about 10 days ago. I tried to redeem it many times, both on website and xbox one console, and all failed. I've...
  6. Cannot redeem kameo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot redeem kameo code: Cannot redeem kameo code and i am receiving errors XBOS1005 and XBOS-4000 was told to add reference code: Reference [Mod Removed] bbb2ca7f-5526-4b66-a84e-8fe4874fa692
  7. Kameo game downloads won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kameo game downloads won't work: i recently started playing my kameo game again and i wanted some of my dlc back that I had downloaded so I went on silver live and re downloaded them, it worked for a couple days and now it won't...
  8. Will we ever see Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever see Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox One?: I am just wondering if there will be Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox One. 4b91ee51-33f6-42c8-85fd-88cd1bd849bc
  9. Can't play Kameo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Kameo: I have the disc version of Kameo but as soon as I insert it into my xbox it says: This game is not playable here. 2f3b6fbb-1f78-4d72-bb1e-c84ac7fa9435
  10. Kameo 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kameo 360: I just went out and bought a few games on the list for the 360 games and it wont work it says its not available. 5163a090-4d6c-4a47-8ff9-d0bb5138c498