Kameo 360

Discus and support Kameo 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just went out and bought a few games on the list for the 360 games and it wont work it says its not available. 5163a090-4d6c-4a47-8ff9-d0bb5138c498 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x Cazzle, Jun 18, 2015.

1. x Cazzle
    x Cazzle Guest

Kameo 360

I just went out and bought a few games on the list for the 360 games and it wont work it says its not available.

:)

x Cazzle, Jun 18, 2015
  2. ACPcola
    ACPcola Guest
    co-op games to play with my girlfriend (e.g. the simpsons, viva pinata)

Kameo

ACPcola, Jun 18, 2015
  3. What's your first Game!

Xbox: Wreckless The Yakuza Missions. 360 think it was kameo and king kong.

Captain Nemo uk, Jun 18, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Kameo 360

HI ziiMagicz x.

Sorry you're having issues running your 360 games on your Xbox One. Are you in the preview program? If not then you'll need to ask some people on your friends list for an invite, or just wait a little while and the update will be out for everyone Kameo 360 :). Now
    if you are in the preview program, go to the link below and post this in the preview forums. As this is a preview feature this question will have far better answers over there. Kameo 360 :)

Update Preview Forums

Hordie, Jun 18, 2015
  5. x Cazzle
    x Cazzle Guest
    It says group not found Kameo 360 :( i am in the preview programme

x Cazzle, Jun 18, 2015
  6. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Sorry to hear that! Official Support are cruising the forums, so give it a day or so, and someone will take a look at this, and setup your account if it's registered correctly Kameo 360 :)

Hordie, Jun 18, 2015
  7. Hey there ziiMagicz x!

You should be all good to access the Preview Forums now! When you get a chance, go ahead and click on the link that Hydro has provided above. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  8. ACPcola Win User

co-op games to play with my girlfriend (e.g. the simpsons, viva pinata)

9. Hordie Win User

Kameo 360

HI ziiMagicz x.

Sorry you're having issues running your 360 games on your Xbox One. Are you in the preview program? If not then you'll need to ask some people on your friends list for an invite, or just wait a little while and the update will be out for everyone :). Now
    if you are in the preview program, go to the link below and post this in the preview forums. As this is a preview feature this question will have far better answers over there. :)

Update Preview Forums
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

Kameo 360

Hey there ziiMagicz x!

You should be all good to access the Preview Forums now! When you get a chance, go ahead and click on the link that Hydro has provided above. Thanks!
  11. Hordie Win User

Kameo 360

Sorry to hear that! Official Support are cruising the forums, so give it a day or so, and someone will take a look at this, and setup your account if it's registered correctly :)
  12. x Cazzle Win User

Kameo 360

It says group not found :( i am in the preview programme
Thema:

Kameo 360

1. Kameo 360 - Similar Threads - Kameo 360

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. About a kameo elements of power sequel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About a kameo elements of power sequel: Hello I caught wind that there was a kameo elements of power 2 in the making a while ago but it was cancelled I personally would love to see it be made and released however I understand that it...
  5. Code for 'KAMEO' can't be redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code for 'KAMEO' can't be redeemed: I pre-ordered Quantum Break on amazon, and got a code for bonus 360 game 'KAMEO' about 10 days ago. I tried to redeem it many times, both on website and xbox one console, and all failed. I've...
  6. Cannot redeem kameo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot redeem kameo code: Cannot redeem kameo code and i am receiving errors XBOS1005 and XBOS-4000 was told to add reference code: Reference [Mod Removed] bbb2ca7f-5526-4b66-a84e-8fe4874fa692
  7. Kameo game downloads won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kameo game downloads won't work: i recently started playing my kameo game again and i wanted some of my dlc back that I had downloaded so I went on silver live and re downloaded them, it worked for a couple days and now it won't...
  8. Will we ever see Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever see Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox One?: I am just wondering if there will be Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox One. 4b91ee51-33f6-42c8-85fd-88cd1bd849bc
  9. Can't play Kameo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Kameo: I have the disc version of Kameo but as soon as I insert it into my xbox it says: This game is not playable here. 2f3b6fbb-1f78-4d72-bb1e-c84ac7fa9435
  10. Kameo not supported message backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kameo not supported message backwards compatibility: I have the latest preview program console update that supports backwards compatibility installed but kameo is not recognised as supported. Mass Effect and Hexic both work perfectly. I have the...