Kama headset mic wont pick up sound

Discus and support Kama headset mic wont pick up sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i switch the mute button back an forth on the wire it showes im talkin for a breef second but when i talk no one can hear me i can hear them n i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGElls570, Sep 12, 2017.

1. BIGElls570
    BIGElls570 Guest

when i switch the mute button back an forth on the wire it showes im talkin for a breef second but when i talk no one can hear me i can hear them n i googled it you tubed it i even took it a part n looked at it why wont it pick up sound on my end and HOW
    DO I FIX IT??

:)

BIGElls570, Sep 12, 2017
  2. Have they fixed the issue with headset Echo

Thought id ask you guys I pick my new headset up Friday Kama headset mic wont pick up sound :) now it's going to be either the Xbox stereo headset or Tritton Kama headset still undecided on that one..Now am reading around that there was an issue with party chat you would get a lot of
    echo in your mic and also others would hear it.have they managed to fix this does anyone know

MessiahBrowny, Sep 12, 2017
  3. xbox one headsets

several issues:

1. tritton kama headset with adapter - works then cuts out - intermittent - works on a controller then enter party chat and dies no sound no mic. is working better on another controller currently. hardware issue or anyone else getting this glitch?

2. general question - can I have more than one headset going at the same time on different controllers i.e local split screen CoD and online mp at same time both split screen guys have headsets?

3. If answer to 2 is yes - now that xbox working with kama intermittently the xbox chat headset not transmitting sound or mic info.

thanks for any help at all!

LateDistress929, Sep 12, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: