Как вернуть деньги за игру мафия 2[Translation-How to get money back for playing Mafia 2]

Discus and support Как вернуть деньги за игру мафия 2[Translation-How to get money back for playing Mafia 2] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Думал она будет на русском а оказалось на Англ, купил не давно, 2 недели ещё не прошли + 2 часа не играл, совершил ошибку и хочу вернуть деньги, как... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndreyKhristenko, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Как вернуть деньги за игру мафия 2[Translation-How to get money back for playing Mafia 2]

Думал она будет на русском а оказалось на Англ, купил не давно, 2 недели ещё не прошли + 2 часа не играл, совершил ошибку и хочу вернуть деньги, как это сделать? можете дать ссылку где запросить возврат можно.

[Translation-I thought it would be in Russian, but it turned out to be in English, I bought it not long ago, 2 weeks have not passed yet + 2 hours have not played, I made a mistake and I want to return the money, how to do it? you can give a link
    where you can request a refund.]

:)

AndreyKhristenko, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. C4esh1reCat Win User

Disney Infinity 2.0

как мне вернуть деньги за игру которая не работает?

[Translation: How do I get money for a game that doesn't work?]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Как вернуть деньги за игру мафия 2[Translation-How to get money back for playing Mafia 2]

Hi Andrey,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. АртемПимен Win User

Купил fifa points для fifa 19 на свой аккаунт. Как их перевести на аккаунт ребенка? [I bought FIFA points for Fifa 19 to my account. How do I transfer them to my child's account?]

Спасибо за ответ. Подскажите, как вернуть покупку?

[Translation - Thanks for the reply. prompt, how to return a purchase?]
  5. XyliganSkaut Win User

A refund for the game

Хочу вернуть деньги за игру. Вчера купил игру GTA V , прошёл 3 миссии. На 4 миссии надо купить оружие, я зашел в магазин, а кнопка взаимодействия неработает негде. Я не Могу нечего покупать. Тем самым прохождение игры невозможно.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Как вернуть деньги за покупку[Translation-How to return the money for the purchase]

Hi Gamer,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Как вернуть деньги за игру мафия 2[Translation-How to get money back for playing Mafia 2] - Similar Threads - Как вернуть деньги

2. Как мне сменить назад тип аккаунта майнкрафт

in XBoX Accessibility
    Как мне сменить назад тип аккаунта майнкрафт: Briefly about the problem, I was hacked today right during the game, the server started kicking with an error that someone was trying to log in.After 5 minutes, I see that my nickname has been...
  3. Как играть в Ганг бист на разный платформах

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Как играть в Ганг бист на разный платформах: Я купил в Стиме а друг в иксбокс что делать как сыграть в месте. Он мне кидает приглашение а меня кидает в Майкрософт стоп на страницу. Что делать? 46f6a43f-cd11-4d3b-b91c-039272252fad
  4. как разблокировать аккаунт sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    как разблокировать аккаунт sea of thieves: Как разблокировать аккаунт sea of thieves? afe645a2-fb3f-4002-9d3a-e887abd495d2
  5. Как узнать локализацию игры перед покупкой в Microsoft Store?[Translation-How do I check...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Как узнать локализацию игры перед покупкой в Microsoft Store?[Translation-How do I check...: Здравствуйте! Скажите, как узнать локализацию игры перед покупкой в Microsoft Store? Нигде не нашел такую информацию. Если я куплю игру, а там не будет русского языка - как мне быть? Ведь я...
  6. Как удалить облачное сохранение?[How to remove cloud saving?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Как удалить облачное сохранение?[How to remove cloud saving?]: Мне нужно удалить зарезервированную копию игры из облачного сохранения [Translation - I need to remove a reserved copy of the game from cloud save] b9ec9316-e2ce-468a-8e1f-0adbf0ee62c4
  7. Как сделать чтобы ребенок не восстанавливал игру? [How do you make sure my child doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как сделать чтобы ребенок не восстанавливал игру? [How do you make sure my child doesn't...: Добрый день. Мой ребенок установил игру. Эта Игра для него "взрослая". Я ее удалил, но он находит и устанавливает вновь. Я не могу никак это отключить, так как игра "куплена". Удаляю - он...
  8. Как вернуть деньги за покупку[Translation-How to return the money for the purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как вернуть деньги за покупку[Translation-How to return the money for the purchase]: ебенок сделал случайную покупку приложения. Как можно вернуть деньги. [Translation-The child made a random purchase of the app. How can you get your money back?]...
  9. Как вернуть деньги за подписку xbox [Edit - Translation] - How to get a refund for an xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как вернуть деньги за подписку xbox [Edit - Translation] - How to get a refund for an xbox...: Помогите, как вернуть деньги? [Edit - Translation] - Help, how to return the money? f84616a4-b0a2-4146-9880-79d441fe3ed3
  10. Как вернуть деньги за случайную покупку [Translation - How to return money for an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как вернуть деньги за случайную покупку [Translation - How to return money for an...: ебенок случайно купил обновление к игре. Как вернуть деньги? [Translation - The child accidentally bought an update to the game. How to get money back?] 4989680e-ea1d-4a8a-80af-090688bab978