Как поменять IPv4 на IPv6 [How to change IPv4 to IPv6]

Discus and support Как поменять IPv4 на IPv6 [How to change IPv4 to IPv6] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; IPV6 поменять [Translation - IPV6 Change] 3357bd7e-0766-4d4f-b0e6-a5dbb27cb93b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuavestRuby891, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Как поменять IPv4 на IPv6 [How to change IPv4 to IPv6]

IPV6 поменять

[Translation - IPV6 Change]

:)

SuavestRuby891, Dec 19, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Several home routers support IPv6 but disable it by default. Try contacting your ISP to see if IPv6 is available in your area.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

It might be that your ISP is using IPv6 and tunneling IPv4 via CG-NAT and DS-Lite.

While IPv6 is generally a Good Thing to have (as the Xbox One primarily uses IPv6, and even if you only have IPv4, it will use IPv6 tunneled through IPv4), you might want to check with your ISP if they offer you a "Dual Stack" connection with IPv6 and a
    real public IPv4 in parallel.

There really isn't much you can do on the console itself, as it does check automatically what IP protocol your ISP provides, and if it's IPv6, then the console will use IPv6. If it's a Dual Stack, where you have IPv4 natively (not tunneled through IPv6)
    and IPv6, then the console will use both, and if it's an IPv4 connection, it'll tunnel IPv6 through IPv4 through Teredo.
  4. RyanChiasson1 Win User

Xbox One X dropping IPv6 Connection.

Do you know if you ISP supports IPv6? Your router could be tunneling your IPv4 connection to an IPv6 which basically means it is sending IPv6 packets through an IPv4 connection to communicate with IPv6 servers. I found out myself the xbox doesn't
    like this at all. My ISP doesnt support IPv6. When I would look at my connection on my xbox it would say IPv4 and IPv6. So O went into my router settings and sure enough my router was set to tunnel IPv4 to IPv6. I went through set to IPv4 only and it solved
    my problem. This causes a teredo error in your xbox.
    I'm not sure. How can I check if my router is tunneling it through Ipv4?
  5. TDOT2244 Win User

Ipv6

Xbox says ipv4 and the hotel im in is ipv6 want to change xbox1 settings to ipv6
  6. Darth Savetor Win User

xbox one ipv6

I had the same issue, i have a router thats both ipv4 and ipv6. I went through and changed things over to ipv6 on my router and then changed it on my console, It wouldn’t connect to the internet, so inset it all back to ipv4 and left it. My laptop however
    would connect when all switched over to ipv6, so now I’m utilizing both ipv4 for my console, and ipv6 for my laptop.
Thema:

1. Как поменять IPv4 на IPv6 [How to change IPv4 to IPv6] - Similar Threads - Как поменять IPv4

2. Как мне сменить назад тип аккаунта майнкрафт

in XBoX Accessibility
    Как мне сменить назад тип аккаунта майнкрафт: Briefly about the problem, I was hacked today right during the game, the server started kicking with an error that someone was trying to log in.After 5 minutes, I see that my nickname has been...
  3. Как играть в Ганг бист на разный платформах

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Как играть в Ганг бист на разный платформах: Я купил в Стиме а друг в иксбокс что делать как сыграть в месте. Он мне кидает приглашение а меня кидает в Майкрософт стоп на страницу. Что делать? 46f6a43f-cd11-4d3b-b91c-039272252fad
  4. как разблокировать аккаунт sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    как разблокировать аккаунт sea of thieves: Как разблокировать аккаунт sea of thieves? afe645a2-fb3f-4002-9d3a-e887abd495d2
  5. Как вернуть деньги за игру мафия 2[Translation-How to get money back for playing Mafia 2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Как вернуть деньги за игру мафия 2[Translation-How to get money back for playing Mafia 2]: Думал она будет на русском а оказалось на Англ, купил не давно, 2 недели ещё не прошли + 2 часа не играл, совершил ошибку и хочу вернуть деньги, как это сделать? можете дать ссылку где запросить...
  6. Как узнать локализацию игры перед покупкой в Microsoft Store?[Translation-How do I check...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Как узнать локализацию игры перед покупкой в Microsoft Store?[Translation-How do I check...: Здравствуйте! Скажите, как узнать локализацию игры перед покупкой в Microsoft Store? Нигде не нашел такую информацию. Если я куплю игру, а там не будет русского языка - как мне быть? Ведь я...
  7. Как удалить облачное сохранение?[How to remove cloud saving?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Как удалить облачное сохранение?[How to remove cloud saving?]: Мне нужно удалить зарезервированную копию игры из облачного сохранения [Translation - I need to remove a reserved copy of the game from cloud save] b9ec9316-e2ce-468a-8e1f-0adbf0ee62c4
  8. Как сделать чтобы ребенок не восстанавливал игру? [How do you make sure my child doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как сделать чтобы ребенок не восстанавливал игру? [How do you make sure my child doesn't...: Добрый день. Мой ребенок установил игру. Эта Игра для него "взрослая". Я ее удалил, но он находит и устанавливает вновь. Я не могу никак это отключить, так как игра "куплена". Удаляю - он...
  9. Как поменять возраст?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как поменять возраст?: Как поменять возраст? 208360cf-82a6-432d-93a7-d5730a5468f6
  10. Как отвязать карту, чтобы покупка автомобилей стала невозможной?[Translation-How do I untie...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Как отвязать карту, чтобы покупка автомобилей стала невозможной?[Translation-How do I untie...: Как отвязать карту, чтобы покупка автомобилей стала невозможной? [Translation-How do I untie my card to make it impossible to buy a car?] e7ba3665-4dca-4c57-a632-404e8592674b