Just won a backstage pass in fh4 but when I go into the menu to claim a car I don’t have...

Discus and support Just won a backstage pass in fh4 but when I go into the menu to claim a car I don’t have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was quite excited to claim a car but after winning my second pass from the horizon super 7 I didn’t receive it, how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by snowzy27, Sep 8, 2023.

1. snowzy27
    snowzy27 Guest

Just won a backstage pass in fh4 but when I go into the menu to claim a car I don’t have...

Was quite excited to claim a car but after winning my second pass from the horizon super 7 I didn’t receive it, how do I fix this?

:)

snowzy27, Sep 8, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Just won a backstage pass in fh4 but when I go into the menu to claim a car I don’t have the pass, what do I do?

Hello snowzy27,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Contact Forza Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion

The backstage pass not being awarded has been an issue for quite some time....last time I did the FH4 playlist back in maybe July it was an issue, possibly even before then.

As to them fixing it, I wouldn't hold out much hope...it is very rare for PGG to fix things in FH4 these days. Whilst it is technically a still supported product, they only give the minimum of support for it.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

XCloud claiming I don’t have game pass when I do

Hi Cooldude9722000! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Confirm that you have Game Pass Ultimate here

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Cloud game it's only available with Game Pass Ultimate, Game pass for console doesn't work for this and the account must be the one with the suscription active, can't be trough game sharing
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

i just spent $50 on a car pass in forza 5 and got none of the cars.. what do i do

Hi Strawhat. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Note that you have to manually claim the cars in-game: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/articles/6495641717267

"Get started by visiting any Horizon Festival Outpost or Player House. Under the “Buy & Sell” menu, select “Car Pass” and from here, you can redeem either individual cars or all of the Car Pass cars released to date."

If it doesn't let you claim the Car Pass cars, please confirm that the purchase is shown in your account's order history: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked

Forza Support are pretty much useless when it comes to issues....they will generally just direct you to perform things you already have then blame someone else for the issue. This would be one of the issues when the support for a game doesn't actually come from the developer of said game....Turn 10 handle all support and, if they feel it merits it, pass any bugs/issues on to the team at Playground to look at if they feel it's worth it.

As to FH4, this game has pretty much been abandoned by PGG since before FH5 was released (pretty much the same time as the FH5 pre-orders happened)..this is highlighted every season by the fact that Monthly Rivals doesn't contribute points to the playlist and players don't get the backstage passes. I haven't encountered the DLC issue but I don't play much anymore
Thema:

1. Just won a backstage pass in fh4 but when I go into the menu to claim a car I don’t have... - Similar Threads - won backstage pass

2. Xbox won''t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won''t connect: My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't connect. What should I do about this?...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders

in XBoX on Windows
    Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders: As the title says, I won a surface pro 9 playing scratch and win within ms rewards on the Xbox. I got the congratulations screen as well as a unique code. I was told that I would be emailed to...
  5. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  6. Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes: When will the winner of the assassin’s creed mirage xbox sweepstakes be announced? 765aaf12-1932-4fb5-ada6-4cf74d1af314
  7. autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work

in XBoX Accessibility
    autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work: I did all that was asked, no game... b91ca487-bbf0-4140-9d53-87ec1247e0a9
  8. When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won: The barbie xbox sweepstakes ended September 14 and the date for it to be announced was November 15 but it already dec and I'm trying to get it for my younger sister. Does microsoft send out an...
  9. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  10. Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP': I tried rebooting but nothing happened so I tried a soft reboot. However, now my Xbox is not connected to any Wi-Fi networks and will not connect to either wireless or wired connections. I'm stuck...