Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

Discus and support Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pamiam3333, May 16, 2019.

1. pamiam3333
    pamiam3333 Guest

Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will not provide any information or direction to resolve the issue.
    They tell me that the escalation department reported that there was suspicious activity on my account and that I will be unable to use my account to add money to my sons account. Does anyone have a contact person or department that will help me resolve this
    issue? I have had this account for many years and performed many transactions this way. To tell me that there is no resolution to the problem or even why there is a problem in the first place is not working for me. I have already spoken to a "supervisor"
    at the Microsoft Store Support department and he was not helpful. I need a customer service agent who will help me get to the bottom of this! Any useful advise on how to get this issue resolved would be appreciated!

If the bank sees "suspicious activity" on my account, they go through the means necessary to verify that the activity was legitimate and release the flag on the account. It does not make any sense to me that the Microsoft Store can just claim that there
    is "suspicious activity" and deny me usage of MY account. I have reviewed the activity on my account and do not see anything odd. There have been some payment source changes but that did not stop them from charging the new source for our Gold membership
    fees at the 1st of the month! My son worked hard to get the money for his Fornite v bucks and we should be able to at least be directed to the department that can help us resolve the issue.

:)

pamiam3333, May 16, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not resolve the issue or provide direction to do so!!

Hi, sorry this going on. I cant help with that matter but I can give you an alternative solution. In the future you can purchase an xbox gift card and it can be used to buy games, add ons, gold, etc. It can be purchase at most retailers. Here's a link
    regarding xbox gift card and again I hope everything works out for you. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/types-of-prepaid-codes
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not resolve the issue or provide direction to do so!!

Hey there pamiam3333,

Sorry to hear you have run into this problem while attempting to add currency to your sons account. When you do try to add currency to your sons account is there any error messages that are coming up? If there is please let us know so that we can see what
    we can provide on our side.

Being that this is the forums we are very limited to the support we may provide, for best assistance it would be best to reach out to
    Xbox Support as they would have the proper tools to handle this issue.

I hope this helps.
  4. pamiam3333 Win User

After 2 calls and 1 2 1/4 hr chats to XBox support and waiting for a couple of days, it is working again. You were right! Thank you for your help. Problem resolved~!
  5. pamiam3333 Win User

Thank you for the suggestion. That is a band aid which I applied today, but i am a solution focused individual that will not quit until I find a way to get this resolved or they give me a sensible explanation for the problem. They are making me feel like
    a criminal. I have never had a lack of faith in Microsoft, but that is beginning to change. :(

Any other community feedback?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi pamiam3333,

Thanks for updating us with your replies. As previously stated by my fellow XBF member and the Ambassadors, you would need to contact Xbox Support directly, not the Microsoft Store support personnel as that is a different department that doesn't handle
    Xbox billing inquiries.

I recommend to contact Customer Supportfor further assistance.

Try this:

Scroll down, Click Contact Us

• Step 1: Choose a category- Billing & accounts
    • Step 2 : Ask us a question - select See other options
    • Step 3: Pick a Topic - Select Payment & Billing
    • Step 4: Show Contact Options

Click Request a Call from Support. It will show you how long the current wait time is for your call back from Xbox Support.

This will help schedule a call back from Customer Support. If the option to select to request a call is not immediately available, then switch topics until it does so.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you a bit more.
Thema:

1. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not... - Similar Threads - trying put money

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  7. Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Myund when I tried to download call of duty so I popped it out and now I put it back in it...: My Xbox one won't pop out a disc and it's got blank black squares where my games used to show on home screen 65e61a57-89a3-4c7c-a2dc-4364aa4f5030
  8. Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened * Changed to a question 51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  9. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  10. I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try and put a new shipping adress but it says theres an error and i put everything...: I try and put a new shipping address i try and i put everything right when i put save it says theres an error in the city and zipcode and state even though i put everything right...