Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

Discus and support Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DareDiablo [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DareDiablo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

/u/DareDiablo, Jun 14, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

help me

I am a little confused. Are you trying to say your account received unauthorized purchases from Xbox? If you feel that is the case you need to contact your financial institution and dispute the charges in question
  3. Twistedflax Win User

Lost connection to the EA-servers

I'm gutted and confused. While playing last week there was a message saying play the new Obliteration mode from the 15th October. But alas if it's over I'll just have to wait till November 22nd.
  4. Roarshack69 Win User

Still no founders items?

I received a message with the code from xbox on friday, so just give them a bit
  5. Yineca Win User

Do reports actually work when someone harasses you and your family through xbox?

Yes reports do actually work sometimes they just take a bit of time, enforcement team goes over every report that is filed, you’ll know action was taken when you receive a message from xbox live that says: Thanks for helping make Xbox Live safer for everyone!
    We took action on one or more of the recent complaints you filed.
  6. coelrus Win User

Do PC purchases with game pass app count toward punch card?

Thanks for the quick response. I was afraid that would be the answer. I just wish the instructions were a bit clearer. Like how it says "Only eligible for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S titles" then says "Valid for eligible digital purchases only from Microsoft Store on Xbox, Windows, or online" the keyword being Windows. It makes it sound like it could be purchased on PC which got me confused. Since Microsoft owns both Xbox and Windows I don't see why they'd care which I bought from. But I'll respect their terms for now.
Thema:

Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

1. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on... - Similar Threads - received message Live

2. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  3. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  4. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  5. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  6. Xbox Mastercard bug message received today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mastercard bug message received today: I figured I'd pass this along for those that are awaiting an invitation. Quoting the message from my Xbox app: Xbox 10:27 AM Thank you for being an Xbox Insider. Due to a bug, the Xbox...
  7. I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...: I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 and from what I have seen online, that should be enough to run Starfield. I'm not the most tech savvy but I tried to reinstall the game and I updated my drivers...
  8. Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about receiving first message in the XBOX APP: When I first receive a message it does not populate on the XBOX APP, only on the console. When I answer the initial message only on the console it then populates on the app and allows me to chat...
  9. I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...: How do I redeem my reward? ab7284bb-4db3-4c60-8061-c94a709502df
  10. Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I receive messages from individuals that use homophobic words or tell me to "k***...: It has happened twice so far, where I will receive a message from someone I have played against. In said messages there is always some kind of hate speech or something about how I should, "k***...