just received my new xbox one. Dissapointed that the pre-paid code for GoW doesnt work.

Discus and support just received my new xbox one. Dissapointed that the pre-paid code for GoW doesnt work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just received my new Xbox One with Gears of War 4 included. have tried 3 times to enter the code on the pre-paid voucher and the Xbox returns An... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shuggie90, Oct 17, 2016.

1. shuggie90
    shuggie90 Guest

just received my new xbox one. Dissapointed that the pre-paid code for GoW doesnt work.

just received my new Xbox One with Gears of War 4 included. have tried 3 times to enter the code on the pre-paid voucher and the Xbox returns An unexpected error has occurred.

Has anyone else experienced this, how do these issues get sorted..

no help from FAQ's and the xbox just says "this error has been recorded". no mention of how it gets fixed.

Xbox One ordered direct from MS, should've gone to Game or Argos, that would've worked...

:)

shuggie90, Oct 17, 2016
  2. ReitiRight
    ReitiRight Guest
    GoW Code can not be redeemed

Hello,

i have received the codes for GoW 1-3 + Judgement for Xbox 360 as part of the Gow: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One.

The Code für GoW 2+Judgement works fine.

But the Code for GoW 1 + GoW 3 cannot redeemed. Please help me.

ReitiRight, Oct 17, 2016
  3. DarkonJohn
    DarkonJohn Guest
    Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

I also purchased the LE GoW Console and haven't received my codes. I had already received access to GoW 2 and Judgement, but I think this was because I had previously purchased and played the Gears of War Ultimate Edition. Either way, I still haven't received
    any codes for the other various GoW games that I was supposed to get with the GoW Xbox One S LE console and it's been several weeks since I first played GoW 4 on my new GoW Xbox One S.

DarkonJohn, Oct 17, 2016
  4. DonMatteo13 Win User

Have not received code for Ryse: legendary Edition

I'm having this issue as well. Purchased my Xbox live 12 months yesterday (20/01/16) and I did purchase it through the promotion page and did not receive a code. Should be noted that I purchased it via a pre-paid code yet no where in the promotion does it
    say I have to purchase it through you guys it just said must be activated through this promotion window which I did activate the code through the promotion window, so a bit of false advertising on your part if you do not grant those that input their codes
    through that screen. Why would there be an option for input code through that promotion window anyway if you weren't able to use it for the promotion? Seems a bit dissapointing and should be granted to those that used pre paid codes it's the only reason I
    purchased a code in the first place!
  5. DarkonJohn Win User

Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

Same here it's been 15 days since I redeemed the code that came with the Limited Edition Console I purchased and I haven't gotten a single code for any of the games yet. I think we should be fairly compensated with an elite gear pack for every day over the
    official release day in which we haven't received our codes.
    I also purchased the LE GoW Console and haven't received my codes. I had already received access to GoW 2 and Judgement, but I think this was because I had previously purchased and played the Gears of War Ultimate Edition. Either way, I still haven't received
    any codes for the other various GoW games that I was supposed to get with the GoW Xbox One S LE console and it's been several weeks since I first played GoW 4 on my new GoW Xbox One S.
  6. SOLIDSNAKE78687 Win User

gears of war and gears of war 3 redeem code not working

Just got myself a new copy of GOW 4 and got me some standard codes for GOW 1,2,3,Judgement. Codes not working for GOW 1 and 3. Says some region code error. GOW 2 and Judgement working. Please assist !!
  7. Malacath Win User

Quantum Break PC code question....

I'm still not sure whether we actually get a pre-paid code or if the game is automatically unlocked in the Windows store.

I still haven't received a code and there was no mention of receiving one when I pre-ordered
  8. DrxPepperx OG Win User

Sorry, there's an issue with your account.

Guys if your paying with a pre-paid card it doesnt work
Thema:

1. just received my new xbox one. Dissapointed that the pre-paid code for GoW doesnt work. - Similar Threads - received Dissapointed pre

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  6. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  7. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  8. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  9. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  10. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]